V-Speed Calculation any Rwy (!)

DLH9KA

Thank you for the charts and all your work on this.

I have printed all, and appreciate it.

The A300 is the best thought-out airplane for FS I have and I do enjoy it. Far fewer problems than most.

It is a pleasure to fly...even on a computer.

Many developers put things in projects that do not work correctly and thus create frustrations (most FMCs for example). You guys did a good job of building an aircraft that works as advertised...and works very well! You even corrected built-in faults of FSX with your excellent auto-pilot.

Thank you SimCheck!

Jerry

Thanks Jetjerry ;)

It's all not finished yet !

Working on more charts for Flaps 8/16 config as well and just finished the part how to correct the RWY length for Wind and slope with Flaps 0/16!

Rgds, Patrick

Thank you for the charts and all your work on this.

I have printed all, and appreciate it.

The A300 is the best thought-out airplane for FS I have and I do enjoy it. Far fewer problems than most.

It is a pleasure to fly...even on a computer.

Many developers put things in projects that do not work correctly and thus create frustrations (most FMCs for example). You guys did a good job of building an aircraft that works as advertised...and works very well! You even corrected built-in faults of FSX with your excellent auto-pilot.

Thank you SimCheck!

Jerry

+1 Jerry,

I have been using FS for many years and I can't remember a release that was as bug free, no show stoppers, just a lot of fun. Actually I think I can recall one, it was a manual from PMDG :lol:

Scott