Madeira X

Gerry Scott

I just purchased Madeira X.

I have just started to do flights to this area so I thought it would be nice to have an authentic scenery. Although, in my mind a very expensive scenery it is the best I could get.

Now to my issue. I thought Monastir was bad for ground shimmering but this one takes the prize.

I was thinking of also buying Schiphol and Menorca but after reading the issues with Schiphol I'm going to hold for now.

I used to purchase Aerosoft scenery straight off without any question and be wowed. but as of late, my confidence has been swaying.

Cheers

Gerry

• Developer

I was thinking of also buying Schiphol and Minorca but after reading the issues with Schiphol I'm going to hold for now.

Menorca has absolute no issue here.

• 4 weeks later...

Shaun,

Thankyou for the info on this.

I have purchased Menorca :) and it is excellent

Regards

Gerry

im sorry to but in on this conversation,but i could not help it.scenery design is a hard job,pleasing everyone is even harder.i think the boys at aerosoft do a danm decent job with the sceneries,yes ok...sometime there is a little mistake,but they are human too

regards

seychelles