My Traffic 2010

dsweiner

In FS9 when I was at JFK flying Jet Blue the aircraft was placed at the Jet Blue terminal. In FSX with My Traffic 2010 that doesn't happen. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,

Davidangry.gif

• Upvote 1

Hello David,

If there isn't an AFCAD file for the airport in MyTraffic 2010 then it may be using the default Airports AFCAD which may not have the companies set to the gates etc.

Or it could be vice versa, that there is an AFCAD in MyTraffic and that its now taken priority over the 3rd party scenery one.

Hello David,

If there isn't an AFCAD file for the airport in MyTraffic 2010 then it may be using the default Airports AFCAD which may not have the companies set to the gates etc.

Or it could be vice versa, that there is an AFCAD in MyTraffic and that its now taken proiority over the 3rd party scenery one.

Hi:

Thanks for the reply.

How do I determine if there is an AFCAD file in MyTraffic 2010 or in the default airports?

Regards,

David

• Upvote 1

Hello David,

You can check the scenery library to see if MyTraffic has an entry if so you can press the Edit button to see the path to the folder where the files may be kept.

I'm not 100% certain if MyTraffic 2010 does have its own AFCAD files this time round.

Also check the scenery folder of your 3rd party scenery to see if it has its own AFACD file there.

You can also get AFACD Utilities which allows you to alter who parks where should you choose to go down this route.

MyTraffic 2010 contains around 2000 airports, and JFK is among them, and if I remember correctly JFK has gates associated. If I remember more, there are big construction works in JFK, several terminals are closed and most airlines use other terminals than in FS9 times. The layout provided with MyTraffic 2010 may represent such a state, so it may be not the actual one which will change soon again...

Hello David,

You can check the scenery library to see if MyTraffic has an entry if so you can press the Edit button to see the path to the folder where the files may be kept.

I'm not 100% certain if MyTraffic 2010 does have its own AFCAD files this time round.

Also check the scenery folder of your 3rd party scenery to see if it has its own AFACD file there.

You can also get AFACD Utilities which allows you to alter who parks where should you choose to go down this route.

Thanks Shaun.

• Upvote 1

MyTraffic 2010 contains around 2000 airports, and JFK is among them, and if I remember correctly JFK has gates associated. If I remember more, there are big construction works in JFK, several terminals are closed and most airlines use other terminals than in FS9 times. The layout provided with MyTraffic 2010 may represent such a state, so it may be not the actual one which will change soon again...

Thank you.

• Upvote 1