Trondheim-Vaernes X static and AI Traffic

franthree

I see that the producrt preview screenshots of Trondheim-Vaernes X are chock full of Static (I think) traffic and AI--- but I see very little! Would time of day and year affect the amount of trafffic? I guess so. I use Traffic X BTW. Anyone see lots of traffic at Trondheim-Vaernes X ? And are there static aircraft at all?

Thanks!

Just try to disable MyTrafficX and set the FSX default "Airliner trafic" slider to a superior value. For example, if it's actually around 30%, try 60-100% and see what happens. You should get more AI aircraft then (but don't forget: those hight values can affect the performance of your computer).

There are somtimes some custom trafic files included in addons, that can create some small issues when used with MyTraffic. I don't have "Trondheim-Vaernes X", so I don't know if it's the case for this one, but normally, my advice should work...

Hope this helps.

Just try to disable MyTrafficX and set the FSX default "Airliner trafic" slider to a superior value. For example, if it's actually around 30%, try 60-100% and see what happens. You should get more AI aircraft then (but don't forget: those hight values can affect the performance of your computer).

There are somtimes some custom trafic files included in addons, that can create some small issues when used with MyTraffic. I don't have "Trondheim-Vaernes X", so I don't know if it's the case for this one, but normally, my advice should work...

Hope this helps.

Thanks Just Fly' I might go back to world of AI! The models were great anyway!wink.gif

There's maybe another solution, but as I don't use MyTraffic X, I can't tell if it's possible:

Instead of maxing out FSX default settings, try, if it exists, to max out the same slider in MyTrafic X. This way, you won't loose real paintings of AI aircrafts.

There is no static aircraft that I have seen.

I use Ultimate Traffic II for AI and have found that all the gates at Terminal A and most at B are full first thing in the morning around 0530-0600. Try that time and see how you get on.

There's maybe another solution, but as I don't use MyTraffic X, I can't tell if it's possible:

Instead of maxing out FSX default settings, try, if it exists, to max out the same slider in MyTrafic X. This way, you won't loose real paintings of AI aircrafts.

Thanks "Just fly" did try that and had same two aircraft (Only) show up at ENVA!----I found soultion! Installed World of Ai SAS and Norwiegian Air so I now have some nice traffic at Tronhiem! I just have to be careful at OSLO! I will see a chock-a-block of traffic! Since I have Traffic X installed as well!

There is no static aircraft that I have seen.

I use Ultimate Traffic II for AI and have found that all the gates at Terminal A and most at B are full first thing in the morning around 0530-0600. Try that time and see how you get on.

Thanks for reply Jon Avsim! I guess Traffic X not so hot! And models are a hit and miss! World of AI has sweet AI models!