FS2004 Mega EHAM

psolk

Have to say, just installed and did a quick hop and all I can say is run, don't walk, push kids, dogs and women out of your way if you have to but get it!!! :jawdrop64_s:

You will not be disappointed, it is phenomenal, no Frame Rate hit, AESLite with traffic moving moving ALL OVER the airport and surrounding roads, textures that are unreal, just a complete winner in every respect. :clapping_s:

Huge Thank You for this one... :clap_s:

-Paul

Have to say, just installed and did a quick hop and all I can say is run, don't walk, push kids, dogs and women out of your way if you have to but get it!!! :jawdrop64_s:

You will not be disappointed, it is phenomenal, no Frame Rate hit, AESLite with traffic moving moving ALL OVER the airport and surrounding roads, textures that are unreal, just a complete winner in every respect. :clapping_s:

Huge Thank You for this one... :clap_s:

-Paul

In relation with C9 EHAM?

Much better or?

Thanks

Edin

Much better or?

Thanks

Edin

Not even comparable, no disrespect to the original C9... Like the original UK2000 EGCC to the Manchester Xtreme recently released.

-Paul

Much better or?

Thanks

Edin

Indeed, no disrespect to C9!

I had fun with their EHAM and I disagree with Matthijs on the protection scheme. It is not a big deal and C9 had good support for it.

BUT... C9 EHAM is just outdated with flaws never being corrected. (BUT thet made it at least AES compatible for more fun!!!).

MAP EHAM is indeed very impressive and it is the usual Aerosoft MAP quality in detail with low FPS impact and very colourfull textures...

I'm VERY happy with my new EHAM...

L8er,

Marc Nieuwhof

Is it NL2000 compatible? (C9 isn't)

I would like to know before purchasing it.

Thanks

Rob

Maybe I missed the correct settings, but as far as I found, it isn't compatible.

Much better or?

Thanks

Edin

Well, according to my config (Athlon 64 4000+, 2GB DDR RAM and Nvidia 9800 GTX+), Mega Airport Amsterdam is running at 30 fps (locked at 30fps) with all sliders to the right (except trafic) and meteo (ActiveSky + HDE clouds). The only small hit is when you're close to the different terminals and the gates are visible.

The Cloud9 was a bit hard on fps (especially if you didn't disable the City layer in the scenery library).

Very happy with this new up-to-date Amsterdam scenery. I think I'll visit Schiphol more often... no more excuse ^_^

Yes I am defintely with Paul here, thanks for another winner, undoubtely a very nice scenery :)

A few drops of annoying nitpicking though, as I read Mathijs wrote more than once that AS was 'openminded'. I regret there are too few objects on the apron,

although AESlite works like a charm and that Oliver had been very generous, the apron feels a bit empty. Missing containers, loaders etc. The only sparse and few containers that are so charachteristic of major huds like Schipol are all stamped Iberia's(as I had spotted in Rainer's preview shots), does not feel like a KLM heaven. The cargo aprons also look empty, I wished they looked more busy.

But that could of course be added in an hypothetic update one day, especially because I think it isnt ressource demanding too much.

Thanks Aerosoft for this great Scenery.biggrin.gif

I found some bugs during the app. and taxi.

- On the app on rwy 18R the car traffic on the highway is running over the grass ( no highway to see.)

- During the taxi i was missing some taxi signs. For ex. at de crossing at W5 and on taxiway V at de crossing at Z and Y.

- On Taxi B between A20 en A21 the taxi sign is standing the wrong direction.

I hope i helped you with this.

Kind regard

Mark