We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Sign in to follow this  
John1604

Amsterdam scenery

I use the AFCAD file, which sent me ehasanov, and the problem with the trees and reload also dissapear in my case. :)))

Thanks ehasanov so much for it, once time more. :)

Hello Folks,

Please try disabling all other 3rd party scenery you have in the scenery library except EHAM and then recheck.

hi i bought amsterdam mega airport for fsx but i still have trees jungleing the airport i dont get it tho what scenery shall i disable plz i need help ive reed all these above but i dont seem to get it plz need help thanks a lot

hi i bought amsterdam mega airport for fsx but i still have trees jungleing the airport i dont get it tho what scenery shall i disable plz i need help ive reed all these above but i dont seem to get it plz need help thanks a lot

All 3rd party sceneries including the Add On folder except for EHAM to see if the problem has then gone. If so start adding them back a few at a time till you find the one that is causing the issue.