Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Many people would like to know that.

Again another week has passed without any statement ( no blame to Aerosoft ) .... lazy_s.gif

Let's all make protest in FSX, everyone in ivao or vatsim network go to ESSA and stuck all runways and taxiways and parkinslotsbiggrin.gif

this is a joke, don't do it

Any update from dreamteamfactory? kind a weird if 1 email cannot be answered...

Hello Folks,

I believe that the developer will be busy on the fixes for the time being so sorry to say this but its time to hurry up and wait again.

These are for both version though so as to an ETA I cant give you that at the moment.

• Upvote 2

Hello Folks,

I believe that the developer will be busy on the fixes for the time being so sorry to say this but its time to hurry up and wait again.

These are for both version though so as to an ETA I cant give you that at the moment.

Thanks Shaun.

Att least we now what is going on.

B)

Hi Shaun!

Can you tell me about boxed version of Schiphol X, site says end of this month for release date.

So boxed release doesn't wait for patch but it includes fixes mentioned earlier at this discussion?

Thanks so far.

My average fps is around 1-6 fps in morning and rising by time goes on, max so far I had there was 15 fps.

It's kinda sad but it's FSX fault to be so heavy.

Hi Shaun!

Can you tell me about boxed version of Schiphol X, site says end of this month for release date.

So boxed release doesn't wait for patch but it includes fixes mentioned earlier at this discussion?

Thanks so far.

My average fps is around 1-6 fps in morning and rising by time goes on, max so far I had there was 15 fps.

It's kinda sad but it's FSX fault to be so heavy.

Hi Janne,

My setup has 3 outside view screens and my average fps at daytime is 22-35 and at night 20-22.

That is with My Traffic 5.3 and AI set to 35%.

Hey Guys,

I have recently purchased the FS9 version of Amsterdam, and a little bit disappointed. On the first flight landed on 18R, there are no taxiway markings leading from the rwy, finally some Rwy marking at where W5 is, but even these are in the opposite direction, you can read them when passed them by. Tons of taxiway signs are missing, makes it very hard to get around. Tried to install the Update, but when it starts up, it says my version doesn't need this update.

Can someone help me here with this? Not very happy right now.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Las

Thanks Shaun,

So there is no way those taxiway sign deficiencies can be fixed? If that is the case, that's not cool.

Cheers,

Las

Guys, sorry if people think that I´m inpatient, or rude. I checked on Bol.com today and it says: No boxed version released yet. Expected release: 01.10.2010. It was obvious that this product was far from done, but this is going to far for me. I'm waiting for this product for almost 4 months. I ordered it in May! Read the reviews on Bol.com. There are supposed to be reviews there. There aren't because the product isn't there. There are only reactions from customers who are unpatiently waiting for there product. I personally also think that this forum isn't working out. We are getting so less response to our answers. Off course the people of Aerosoft try to help. I understand, and it's very good from them. But give me a reason why we have to ask a 100 times for a little contact with the developer himself. What is he thinking! It's his product, he earns his money with it! And in return he has to give us answers. Then I have another question: Maybe it's not true but why have I heard that this product is not BETA tested? It's simple and solves many problems before a release. Otherwise, like now, you get a horrible release. People pay 20 - 25 euros for this product! Aerosoft, get the download version from your shop, because the product is not done!! Really, I don´t blame Aerosoft. They are doing a very good job! And I think they had also hoped on a better cooperation with Dreamfactory Studios. But tell me: What in the world is that developer doing!!! Is he/she sitting in his office eating a muffin watching youtube videos or something like that??? Because this is the idea that I get now. I heard there is a telephone number of Dreamfactory Studios, and I think I'm going to call it sometime...

So now,

problem on ACC-Pack installations should be fixed with the attached file. It have checked it on FSX ACC-Pack and SP2, both works correct now.

Sorry, but where is this file? I have read the whole thread but can't find a working link to the excl file. Thanks

I turned off all the traffic and still only get 15fps at the airport. Just purchased and downloaded, are there any more tips to saving framerates?

I turned off all the traffic and still only get 15fps at the airport. Just purchased and downloaded, are there any more tips to saving framerates?

Do you have bloom enabled ?

If so turn it off.

What are your computer specs ?

3ghz i7, 285gtx 1gb, win7 64bit. fsx sp2

Your system should be able to run this scenery very easily.

You can do the following :

- Got to your msconfig and disable all background programs you do not need right away ( except anti virus )

- Use a good defrag program like O&O

- Use a good registry cleaner. Myself I use Advanced System Optimizer.

- Use Game Booster

- Go to Control Panel --> Advanced and change the visual effects to Best performance. Than check Shadow under mousepointer and Visual styles

What I do :

- Before each flight I run the PC Care from Advanced System Optimzer and then O&O. This will take me 5-10 minutes.

- Than I start up Game Booster.

Now I startup FSX and everything needed , like ASA or REX.

FSX now flies perfectly and I never have blue screens or large stutters.