Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

• 2 months later...

I have brought this to the attention of the project manager.

Hi Shaun,

This was 2,5 months ago.

Surely you have some news to tell........

• 2 weeks later...

Ten days further and AS is still not responding.....

Cornel was always responding within several houts to my emails, so I presume that he does the same with AS.

Ten days further and AS is still not responding.....

Cornel was always responding within several houts to my emails, so I presume that he does the same with AS.

If you check the topic in the Mega Airport Forum you will see what is happening.

Cornel is looking into a few things.

If you check the topic in the Mega Airport Forum you will see what is happening.

Cornel is looking into a few things.

Shaun, there are so many threads about EHAM, can you please point out to which one you are reffering?

• 2 weeks later...

Well i just bought the NGX and because they used EHAM in there tutorial i would try to see the airport. Taxi from stand D10 to 18C was a disaster. all the suddenly the plane was switching from twy to 8000feet at speed 280knots ?????? i have never seen that anywhwere else .

And what is wrong with the FPS? Bad programming i guess

I have heard that there are many OOM in EHAM. Is that correct ?

/Michael

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael,

Since this AMS scenery disaster I just always check the forum first to see what is going on. About this one, it has already 31 !!! pages and a lot of promisses. Nothing happend in the mean time. No avance against Shaun, he does what he can which is basicly nothing!

@Michael,

Since this AMS scenery disaster I just always check the forum first to see what is going on. About this one, it has already 31 !!! pages and a lot of promisses. Nothing happend in the mean time. No avance against Shaun, he does what he can which is basicly nothing!

We have had a small update which fixes a few problems, but not sure when it will be released, hopefully soon.

well looking forward to it because the quality in EHAM is way below your standards

What is this "hole" when taxi to 18C? one moment you taxi with Groundspeed 25 and the next moment i find my self in 8000feet doing 280 knots?

Just had my first OOM on approach

Thanks

Michael

well looking forward to it because the quality in EHAM is way below your standards

What is this "hole" when taxi to 18C? one moment you taxi with Groundspeed 25 and the next moment i find my self in 8000feet doing 280 knots?

Just had my first OOM on approach

Thanks

Michael

Please post a screenshot of the area you refer to and please leave the co-ordinates showing so we know exactly where you are.

Also which sim is it FSX or FS9.

Please post a screenshot of the area you refer to and please leave the co-ordinates showing so we know exactly where you are.

Sorry i can not get the screenshot but i just did it again.

Taxi via C to 18C in intersektion C1. IF the nose wheel comes off the taxiway when turning left (W1) you will find yourself in 8000feet doing 260-280 knots

FSX btw

/Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem here coming off left runway taxi 15 knots then end up in the air 8000 feet 280 knots then crash. I hope they update it or a patch

Same problem here coming off left runway taxi 15 knots then end up in the air 8000 feet 280 knots then crash. I hope they update it or a patch

What aircraft are you using, does it do this with the default 737.

Also which sim FSX or FS9.

• 5 weeks later...

My first buy from Aerosoft based on it's good name.

Didn't review the forum before buy. Now I have all the problems users are writing about. Uninstall Cloud9, good scenery, never had any problems. If Aerosoft have so many problems you would expect to take the product out of the store and fix it.

Because Aerosoft intentionally sold me a faulty product I propose the following:

1.) fix it within 7 days;

2.) refund my money with a voucher for an other product or ...

3.) I will ask Visa to recharge my money based on a faulty product.

Please let me know wich option suites best for Aerosoft.

If Aerosoft consider option no. 1 please becareful I am not your beta tester!

I am a very dissatisfied customer.

Baruch

NL

My first buy from Aerosoft based on it's good name.

Didn't review the forum before buy. Now I have all the problems users are writing about. Uninstall Cloud9, good scenery, never had any problems. If Aerosoft have so many problems you would expect to take the product out of the store and fix it.

Because Aerosoft intentionally sold me a faulty product I propose the following:

1.) fix it within 7 days;

2.) refund my money with a voucher for an other product or ...

3.) I will ask Visa to recharge my money based on a faulty product.

Please let me know wich option suites best for Aerosoft.

If Aerosoft consider option no. 1 please becareful I am not your beta tester!

I am a very dissatisfied customer.

Baruch

NL

Hello Barach,

I could also go to plenty of places and see issues other people are having that I am not because its not happening to me but just them, so in principle we could all do the same and ask for a refund etc.

But you have'nt even stated what problems you are having.

I could also go to plenty of places and see issues other people are having that I am not because its not happening to me but just them, so in principle we could all do the same and ask for a refund etc.

But you have'nt even stated what problems you are having.

I had Cloud9 (FS9) Amsterdam. All graphic sliders to the max. Not a single stutter (maximized at 30 fps). Never in every circumstances.

With your MEGA scenery the following problems:

1.) stutters during landing (with sliders already down as red from the forum; autogen off, etc. etc.)

2.) trees on the taxi ways (how can I avoid those?)

3.) TAXI signs mostly gone. Navigate on the ground nearly impossible.

You advise!

Hello Barauch,

If you have trees on the taxiway then you clearly have an issue with other scenery files, try disabling any other 3rd party landclass files or scenery entries for them in the scenery library and see what happens.

I dont think its a good idea also to have autogen completely switched off.

Also what are you full system specs.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep coming back to check this post every month or so hoping all errors are fixed and it is finally worth buying. Sad that this very important airport is still not worth it. I truly wish Aerosoft would use it's in house talent and simply redo the whole bloody thing. I dearly miss flying KLM aircraft in/out of EHAM.

Hi, I just did my first two flights to EHAM and got CTD's after vacating the runway. Last CTD was in 2008! Nevertheless it's a nice scenery but CTD's should be removed. Regards, Tobi

Hello Tobi,

Have you tried installing the latest version of FSUIPC it might help.

• 3 months later...

May I feel free to bump this topic as is it still curent.

Would like some statement from Aerosoft (support, project manager or the developer)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...