Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Ia m really Interrested in this Scenery, how are the Issues? Are the Major ones allready fixed for FSX?

On my pc the framerates are very good.

A lot of action is going on at Schiphol.

What disturbs me the most :

- several taxiway signs are missing

- the photo scenery ( and therefore the whole airport ) is about 30-50m misplaced. You can see that where the airport bounderies are connected to Ultimate Terrain roads/highways or when using the NL2000v4 scenery

With Oliver's 2 replacement files a lot of major issues werer solved.

Hello, whether there will be an updating for Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol X? I have bought the loading version, - it is a lot of errors in an arrangement of signs taxiway paths that very much afflicts!

I would also like to see which of all issues are going to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

These points need to be fixed (FS2004 version):

- The floating red lights at the de-icing apron after replacing the lightpoles

- Compatibility with the default FS2004 ground, this looks horrible now!!! Roads and rivers do not match!

- Adding all the missing taxiway signs

- Still bumps and some kind of invisible slope when entering RWY 24 of taxiing to the D gates. Can only move forward when using 80% thrust (!)

I would also like to see which of all issues are going to be addressed in an upcoming patch (using the v1.10 version right now).

These points need to be fixed (FS2004 version):

- The floating red lights at the de-icing apron after replacing the lightpoles

- Compatibility with the default FS2004 ground, this looks horrible now!!! Roads and rivers do not match!

- Adding all the missing taxiway signs

- Still bumps and some kind of invisible slope when entering RWY 24 of taxiing to the D gates. Can only move forward when using 80% thrust (!)

I am getting out of memory and .dll crashes when flying at or near EHAM. Using FSX w Acceleration. Win7 64bit, 6gb ram

Do you happen to have NL2000v4 installed ?

I know several Fs flyers and no one has these issues.

Imho it has nothing to do with this scenery, but with scenery conflicts.

I received an email from SimMarket about a new version 1.13 (not available as update) for FS9. What has been changed coming from 1.00 and the 1.10 Update? I'm hesitant to uninstall the current version before knowing what the deal is.

;)

No surrounding scenery at all. Only Aerosoft EHAM. OOM error taxiing from gate, didn't even get to runway. DLL crashes when flying into EHAM right about where it loads in the distance. Same exact issues with their EBBR by the same design company.

What are your pc specs ?

I can fly from EHAM to EBBR or from EBBR to EHAM and no errors or whatsoever.

Sometimes I just "sit" near the active runway for an hour and watch the aircraft take off.

And that with the scenery spread over 3 26" screens.

What I have installed:

- REX

- ASA

- UTX USA

- UTX Eu

- GE Eu

- GE USA

- NL2000v4

- Sound Environment Airliner Edition

- Lots of addon sceneries

I have made 2 scenery.cfg files : one with photo scenery enabled and one with all photo scenery disabled.

The enabled version is for VFR flying while the disabled version is being used for IFR flying.

• Developer

could you please provide us an exclude file that does NOT exclude all the ai traffic at EHAM?

Sorry, but an exclude file never "excludes" AI-Traffic.

Hello Folks,

Wasn't aware that it had been released, Is there not a Readme with the history!

I will check once my other computer is back up and running.

The history in the readme is blank.

HISTORY

1.00 release