Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Oliver,

Your EHAM Excl 1 file is causing bleedthrough.

The default exclude file, which has other issues, has no problem with that.

Could you take a look at it before you leave on holidays ?

Thanks in advance.

post-10211-127901870871_thumb.jpg

// Did you switch off the Aircraft shadows, in your Settings?

By the way, are you from NL2000?

No I did not switch off the shadows. But I don't see the original AI airliner aircraft (default and AI ) . I only see the shadows of them.

I noticed, that Fred has the same effect with only shadows on the ground.

How can we see the airliners for real ?

By the way , yes I am member of the NL2000 team

greetings

Joop Mak

Hmmm, mabey i am missing something, where can i find the new afcad file?

I tried the south, takeoff from 18R and taxi on 36L (you must be kidding me!!!)

Ok try the north, takoff from 06, aaaaarrrrrghhhhh.

Excluded the scenery and will waith for an update that wil solve this minor problems..rolleyes.gif

Posted as a seperate topic, now in the EHAM FSX topicunsure.gif

Can you please try to place the BGL in the attached File in the EHAM Scenery folder.

Hi Oliver,

Many many thanks for providing this quick fix!

At least one of the most annoying bugs has been solved now.

Take care,

Egbert

Hi,

Just to say I love the new Schiphol scenery, a few problems but I am sure they will get sorted in time. I am thoroughly enjoying exploring this great airport. Here is a quick shot, enjoy:

2010-7-12_17-2-12-661.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oliver,

Your EHAM Excl 1 file is causing bleedthrough.

The default exclude file, which has other issues, has no problem with that.

Could you take a look at it before you leave on holidays ?

Thanks in advance.

I have exactly the same problem.. Any help here ?

I have exactly the same problem.. Any help here ?

Me too have exact the same problem with bleedtrough.

Textures of the runways scroll over the screen, taxi line disappearing while moving, etc...

Any help??

There appears to be a conflict between the airport scenery and FS Global 2008. When I taxi along taxiway C, heading towards runway 36L, at a point near C3 suddenly the aircraft becomes airborne (for example the default Cessna 172 is at around 1000ft and 100kts). By experimenting with my scenery this problem only seems to occur when FS Global 2008 is active. When it is deactivated in the scenery library I have never had the problem.

Phil.

• Developer

Hi,

I am on the other side of the world at the moment until next week, so I could not help at the moment.

When you have problems with the exclude, go back to the original one, maybe the support or the developer will help you in the next time, btw there job I think -_-

Have a nice holiday Oliver :)

Cheers,

André

Yes, Oliver thank you for the contribution!

However I am confirming that the AFCAD file from Oliver causes bleedthrough on the runways (e.g. landing lights disappearing from the ground texture). We need more thorough approach to the problem best from the developers themself.

Another night time issue - the lights on the lighpoles are disappearing when a cloud is projected behind them relative the POV (this making the effect as if the lighpole is behind the cloud).

I will report back after further testing.

Yes, Oliver thank you for the contribution!

However I am confirming that the AFCAD file from Oliver causes bleedthrough on the runways (e.g. landing lights disappearing from the ground texture). We need more thorough approach to the problem best from the developers themself.

Another night time issue - the lights on the lighpoles are disappearing when a cloud is projected behind them relative the POV (this making the effect as if the lighpole is behind the cloud).

I will report back after further testing.

I just bought schiphol for fsx

i got some great problems due to the fact I bought at the same time new harddisk and a 4th screen.

I got bad fps and thought this has to do with the stuff I bought.

After a while I discovered the bug in aerosoft schiphol.

I removed it and all problems are gone.

normally I have between the 25 and 40 fps at airports and now it was from 5-13 fps.

furthermore there is nothing wrong but cannot fly with it.

So hopefully aerosoft comes out with a patch soon

thank in advanced

doeke

It is very strange that I'm getting this "bleed through" texture thing only on some airport areas and specific view angle.<br>Here to compare 2 views on the same spot, one with problem the other without...<br><br>Regarding the FPS can't complain with average 14-16 up to 20 (day and night) having in mind the scenery complexity (for exp. in YBBN by FTX with 50% complexity I'm getting around 10-12 FPS). This is after I applied the provided by Oliver file though...<br><br>Cheers,

post-31262-127919231551_thumb.jpg

post-31262-127919232569_thumb.jpg

I saw on the download page there is a version 1.11 for FS2004.

How can I find out if I have version 1.1 or 1.11?

That is indeed strange since the update says version 1.10. What is the difference between version 1.10 and 1.11???

Is there a bug. I get 10 frames and have a i7 920

You not the only one.. I'm getting max 15fps and yesterday I did a short flight on approach I was getting 6fps in vc

All these suggested modifications and tips to delete files to fix serious problems are very nice. But lets not forget that we are dealing here with a product for which customers paid some Euro 25,00. Most users just wish to install the product and have not sufficient expertise to start modifying files. After buying the product they expect to enjoy their purchase, not to be confronted with some sort of malware that stalls FSX to 2 frames!

I suggest the manufacturer (whoever that may be) rectifies the faulty product within a reasonable time and send fixes or a new product. Or, if they are really professionals: refund customers their money!

I agree 200%... when it was time to pay my credit card didn't crash to two fps..Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Aerosoft is at fault cuz I've used other products from them and they're top notch... It's the same group who made Brussels X and the fps for Brussels is not good also...Should have thought about that before buying Schicphol X

Anyone with FPS issues, I urge you to READ the entire thread. This has already been fixed by Oliver with an updated EHAM_rws.bgl

Anyone with FPS issues, I urge you to READ the entire thread. This has already been fixed by Oliver with an updated EHAM_rws.bgl

its time for aerosoft are SHAUN to say that there will be an update for FSX shortly.

2004 i dont have that one and furthermore i dont like to fuzzle around in all types of records and maps to have temp solutions.

so in the meantime i skipped schiphol out of the scenery and will wait for an update or patch.

i dont fly in the night and during the day its an awfull pull down of fps.

doeke

But with this file I have also bleedthrough (with the original file i have no bleedthrough)

But with this file I have also bleedthrough (with the original file i have no bleedthrough)

I believe you are referring to Olivers updated exclude bgl, not the rwys fix for the lights/fps problem.