Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Hi Mathijs,

a first update now, just fixing the ntdll.dll-errors would be perfect! Then you could also take your time for all the other stuff as they´re not as crucial as the CTDs.

Regards,

Tetiaroa

How many times do people have to be told that they are fixing issues from the original FS9 release that have to be incorporated as fixes to the FSX release as well to ensure it is released without all the known issues...

No matter how many times you ask you are just going to have to be PATIENT and wait for the release anyway... I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for Shaun to deal with all this when when when whining... It is spring, go outside, take a walk, get some fresh air, do anything but keep asking when!

We only ask for an update... It has been very quiet around this topic lately.

Agree! What about the FSX version, only some words are enough.. Better than silence!

Simply speaking, current FS9 version of EHAM is unusable, therefore assuming the amount of fixes that needs to be done for FS2004 version - I wouldn't hold my breath for fast FSX release.

have patience everyone. Personally the only time I get dll errors is with corrupted textures, textures not saved in the right format, or sometimes even conflicts with fs addons and Windows Data Execution Prevention.

I'd like to have some info about the fsx version too. I also want to know if the new B gates will be included in an update...

Groeten uit holland!

• Aerosoft

I'd like to have some info about the fsx version too. I also want to know if the new B gates will be included in an update...

Groeten uit holland!

Sorry but like the customers we are also waiting for information from the developer. Does not make us very happy and we are trying to change this.

Sorry but like the customers we are also waiting for information from the developer. Does not make us very happy and we are trying to change this.

I can understand you guys also don't like this since the products are sold under the Aerosoft flag... Appreciate your efforts for keeping us in touch.

I think the developer has made a mistake by releasing this scenery already. To my opinion the senery was uncomplete. As we have seen, things are missing and other things are far from optimal. A lot of the problems were just not necessary, not after release of a 'definite' version.

They were just too quick. They should have spent more times in completing the scenery and tying up loose ends. Just take Aerosoft's upcoming Munich scenery. How long have they been working on that one? They are making sure the scenery will be tiptop in order before release - as it should be (of course, some minor glitches are possible).

I agree with Harry, but I have serious doubts that there will be a patch. I think the designer pulled the plug, simply it was way too much for him to adjust. When even Aerosoft can't get in touch with him...?!

John

Edit: my name.

I agree with Harry, but I have serious doubts that there will be a patch. I think the designer pulled the plug, simply it was way too much for him to adjust. When even Aerosoft can't get in touch with him...?!

I guess you did not bother to read Shaun's announcement at the top of every page... :confused_s::lookatthat_s:

Thanks Psolk. Didn't see that. From which date is that announcement? I always like it when somebody can prove me wrong (doesn't happen very often!).

John

Thanks Psolk. Didn't see that. From which date is that announcement? I always like it when somebody can prove me wrong (doesn't happen very often!).

John

Around the 19th of this month.

Shaun when u say 19th is that 19th may or june cus u wrote the msg on mon 24th may did u mean 29th of may :wacko:

Nick,

It means Shaun posted the announcement on or about May 19th 2010... Apparently Shaun has been drinking a bit and the days tend to bleed together which is why it is on or about the 19th... :lol: Either that or it is the old adage that he could tell us but he would have to kill us :ph34r:

-Paul

Hello Folks,

19th of this month the announcement was posted. Well as this month is May then I would assume that it would be the 19th May 2010 to the majority of folks, maybe its not me that needs a drink, but I'll have one anyway :bigdrink_s: