Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Tetiana, Just tried this one and I got a CTD with ntdll.dll error even before starting the engines of my ATR72-200. Also tried the "exclude file" + saving the AFCAD to remove internal exclusion but got a CTD as well (no dll reported in log) I give up and go back to my old LAGO EHAM, I'll try again after the fix if any. Georgy

Hmmm, think it was the cargo ramp for me too possibly R85 heading to EGCC but I never got it flying back and forth to KEWR using gate G6...

Perhaps something over by the cargo ramp?

-Paul

• Developer

Did you all switch off the AI Traffic for your testing? If a AI Aircraft is involved, you may get the issue at the point, where he comes in view.

Did you all switch off the AI Traffic for your testing? If a AI Aircraft is involved, you may get the issue at the point, where he comes in view.

Hi Oliver,

I had the same problem without AI traffic. I fly only online on IVAO. I cleaned the registry and after that I had no CTD sofar with NTDLL.DLL.

Maybe that might be the problem. Hope the final solution will be find if that is indeed the issue.

Regards,

Hans

I did have AI traffic at 100% while I was taxing. One other thing I should mention is that I'm getting strange texture issues on my aircraft (PMDG MD-11) when using this scenery. The virtual cockpit and top-down view takes a considerable amount of time to initially load. This was just prior to getting the CTD.

Robert

I did have AI traffic at 100% while I was taxing. One other thing I should mention is that I'm getting strange texture issues on my aircraft (PMDG MD-11) when using this scenery. The virtual cockpit and top-down view takes a considerable amount of time to initially load. This was just prior to getting the CTD.

Robert

I got the same problem...textures loading very slowly and sometimes very strange textures in the VC. Does anyone know how to fix this ? or is it a bug..

Regards,

Byron

Hi Guys,

I made picture now:

1269375534-90.png

As you can see the textures are loaded very strange...also they load very slowly and reload sometime.

Regards,

Byron

Hello folks,

In a message from Guenther, there are a lot of fixes being done from this thread and there hoping to have the FSX version out before the end of April so hopefully everything should then all be done. so please hold tight for a little longer.

Robert

Hello Robert,

Can you please tell us your OS and whether its 32/64 Bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I don't really know if I should post this question here but when is the FSX version of EHAM going to be released? It's already been almost two months, I think, since the FS9 version came out. Do you guys have a date? I hope it comes out soon.

Hey I don't really know if I should post this question here but when is the FSX version of EHAM going to be released? It's already been almost two months, I think, since the FS9 version came out. Do you guys have a date? I hope it comes out soon.

Stated 3 postings above yours....

"Hello folks,

In a message from Guenther, there are a lot of fixes being done from this thread and there hoping to have the FSX version out before the end of April so hopefully everything should then all be done.

so please hold tight for a little longer."

Hello mc-homer,

Well I'm hoping the developers are keeping an eye on this thread, but I will ask whats occurring.

Hi Shaun, any news yet, since it has almost been 2 weeks now?

Regarding CTD caused by NTDLL.DLL: Did you ever modify your "terrain.cfg" by changing the values of a parameter called "MaskClassMap"?

If so, try to undo these changes! In my case that did it so far!

Best regards,

tetiaroa

Guess I didn´t read properly: my error message here was "terrain.dll" and not "ntdll.dll".

But even though I managed to solve this issue by simply re-activating the disabled "AMS"-VOR, now I do also get those "ntdll.dll"-related errors!

Hope there´ll be a fix soon!

Regards