Mega Airport Schiphol: Initial Release Issues.

Er!k

Dear Simmers,

Followed...

After checking that no add-on scenery EHAM AFCADs was interferring with EAHM Aerosoft one, tried again a EDDb to EHAM flight today with Captain Sim B757 : no CTD this tme, but whem approaching RWY27 :

- sound sent off

- textures dissparead (airport + plane)

- MSFS error : fe.dll

Also run the FNAV Dat Base Creator and found that runway 27 and 01R was having different ILS frequencies linked to various BGL's :

Runway 27

- 111.50 on AP949130.bgl

- 111.55 on eham_rwys.bgl

On Runway 01R

- 111.95 on eham_rwys.bgl

- 110.30 on AP949130.bgl

All the other runways only have 1 ILS frequency and it is linked to the eham_rwys.bgl file

Could this be cause by a wrong exclude file ?

Thanks for your help and comments or tips.

Regards,

Georgy

This has nothing to do with AFCAD by Lee Swordy, but with the crappy AFCADS you are working with.

hey Eric,

I admit I dont understand: are the 'crappy' AFCAD you're talking about the ones included with the initial release? I dont actually work

with any AFCADs myself, since I admit my patience and knowledge with AFCAD, althougnI use it since 2003, is very basic and limited. All what I did was a quick edit of one of the original AFCAD files with Lee Swordy's editor (AFCAD2 indeed), added the exclude from Mike Strasser and that's it. Doesnt work, I get some twilight zone AI doing this.

But while we're at it, I mean to ask if the AFCAD you provided includes any exclude, or shall I use it with Strasser's exclude?

I was just about to install your file tonight and see what happens. I should install the J.vile's file in addition to yours, right?

Hi,

Yes, you need the Vile-file. AND the exclude-file. It took me more than an hour to locate the problem which caused the aircraft to disappear, but it is fixed in my AFCAD and should work.

Good luck!

Rgds,

Erik

EDIT: And of course you should open/close runways according to the weather circumstances of tonight, which is easy with LS's AFCAD2.

EDIT: And of course you should open/close runways according to the weather circumstances of tonight, which is easy with LS's AFCAD2.

Thanks a lot Erik, I will try this out in less than 10 minutes :)

The ground marking for gate B13 says B12. Seems odd to have an even number on the odd side.

:D

Although it seems it is going to change some more, current chart has completely different numbers as per the suggestions here.

Maybe it's just me, but the following doesn't look quite right. It's as if the ground is transparent. This is at the end of the S-apron.

• Developer

Hi, great to have a new AMS. Now could you review the default AFCAD file that comes with it or whatever is causing the following problem: Downloaded today 28. Feb. and I got stuck in mud on taxiway B and S6 on the way from freight area to RWY24.

The new Amsterdam scenery is really great, but I do have one issue: when I enable Ultimate Terrain Europe, on some taxiways (for example taxiway G, but I think all taxiways east of 36R / 18L are affected) the aircraft behaves as if it is on grass or gravel or something:

full.png

I don't know if I'm the only one who experiences this problem? I have a new FS9 install with only FS Global 2008, Ulitmate Terrain Europe and Ground Environment 2006 installed. Disabling UT fixes the problem. Disabling or enabling FSGlobal or Ground Environment has no effect.

Regards,

Joni

Hi,

I haven´t been able to do a flight arriving or departing EHAM without FS9 crashing. I get this ntdll.dll error every time. I have checked for duplicate AFCADS, done a registry check and clean, a diskfragmentation, and reinstalled the scenery but the problem persists. Does anyone have a solution for this or a tips I can try that might help.

Regards

Axel

I also had one ntdll.dll error and CTD. Did a registery check and clean and didn't have at CTD since then.

Evert

Set your scenery complexity slider more to the right.

hy sir,

scenery complexity slider is full to the right but nothing changes....I test it also with all setting to the right....without results...I install the scenery also with a new formatted copy of fs2004 in an other pc but is the same situation: no docking systems....any help?

• Developer

hello?!!

I'M waiting..... :mellow:

... and you will wait for ever, when you think that all are only sitting here to answer you. :mad:

The missing Dockingsystem is addressed for the next Update.

Btw: When you use AES, there they are already included.

• Upvote 1

... and you will wait for ever, when you think that all are only sitting here to answer you. :mad:

The missing Dockingsystem is addressed for the next Update.

Btw: When you use AES, there they are already included.

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think that who take my money for something have to stay there also to solve my problem regarding the product thath I bought from them...if you don't have time to support the product that you sell please stay at home perhaps learning education and customer care principles....you are not doing me a favor but I am paying for a service........ :angry:

I have no problem with Aerosoft, whose work I respect

Infact I'm waiting for a response from them regarding a software that should include a docking systems (as stated in the shop page) and wich don't include it.....in the shop page you have not indicated that it would be active after the next update and for me it is not correct against customers...

• Upvote 2

I have also the same problem with the (no) Docking System from the first day that I installed the Mega Amsterdam scenery.

And I'm not so happy with that.mad.gif

From the first day I report that by mail to Aerosoft support and send screen dumps to them.

But no answer back and also no reporting on the Aerosoft site off this omission.

I have spent a lot off time to try resolve this, without any success.

I use Windows 7 HP, is this reason off this problem.?

No, I read to my stupefaction ohmy.gif that is not implemented yet.

I have two times removed and again installed my complete FS setup for that. (many days work)

This is a bad action off Aerosoft.

I'm disappointed. In the future I don't buy a new product before there is a first update.

Henk

Netherlands

• Developer

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think that who take my money for something have to stay there also to solve my problem regarding the product thath I bought from them...if you don't have time to support the product that you sell please stay at home perhaps learning education and customer care principles....you are not doing me a favor but I am paying for a service........ :angry:

I have no problem with Aerosoft, whose work I respect

Infact I'm waiting for a response from them regarding a software that should include a docking systems (as stated in the shop page) and wich don't include it.....in the shop page you have not indicated that it would be active after the next update and for me it is not correct against customers...

Sorry, that I try to help on Sunday, next time I will do, what every forums user do: Enyoying the the sunday.

I am not responsable for the problem, I am not responsable for what is posted on the productpage, I am not the support, I am only a user here in this forum. -_-

Sorry that I have tried to help with this issue, I will never do it again.

And when someone will ask and pushes his issue in front (on sundays) every 5 minutes, I will ignore it, looking happy around and don't spend any time to make the codes for helping to solve it.

Sorry, that I makes you angry, sorry that I try to help. Have fun. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Sorry, that I try to help on Sunday, next time I will do, what every forums user do: Enyoying the the sunday.

I am not responsable for the problem, I am not responsable for what is posted on the productpage, I am not the support, I am only a user here in this forum. -_-

Sorry that I have tried to help with this issue, I will never do it again.

And when someone will ask and pushes his issue in front (on sundays) every 5 minutes, I will ignore it, looking happy around and don't spend any time to make the codes for helping to solve it.

Sorry, that I makes you angry, sorry that I try to help. Have fun. :lol:

sir don't take it personally no one ask you to solve the problems of aerosoft products on sunday,I didn't,I ask support in aerosoft forum to aerosoft support members, you have been kind of trying to help me but your ways were not nice,it is an aerosoft support forum so I talk with they and I don't expect nothing from other members of this forum apart aerosoft support members...and so please...I don't want to occupy space in a forum dedicated to the support responding unnecessarily to unnecessary messages, I will wait for aerosoft answers and no longer respond to messages more aggressive of this kind in this room from other members apart aerosoft support members.

I apologize to the other members for the inconvenience,is something really sad...thanks

Mario

• Developer

sir don't take it personally no one ask you to solve the problems of aerosoft products on sunday,I didn't,I ask support in aerosoft forum to aerosoft support members..

You ask for support in a public support forum, where everybody can help if possible. And you don't only ask, you push it in a very unnice form:

hello?!!

I'M waiting..... :mellow:

That's what I comment and where I think, as a member of this forum, that this type of "HELP NOW" is not needed and will not incease the speed, because there are no SLA's signed with you.

Shaun is collection all issues here to bring them into the todo list of the developer, he makes this thread to collect all item.

Important for a good support is, that you will get a solution, if possible in 5 minutes, but in this case it is an issue where it's only important, that the next SP will fix it.

And now to close this Item: The developer gave the feedback, that he has add the Safegate Docking Systems to the SP.

• Upvote 1

First of all, another excellent scenery by Cornel(the additional AESLite traffic on the surrounding highways is also superb). I hope Cornel will update most of the items discussed in the forum with time. The main things I would like to see are the remaining taxi/runway signs and the airport visibility distance.

I would like to add one more item which may be classified as an "initial release issue". In the texture folder there is a bmp called "grassedge" which I cannot see is being used in the scenery. Perhaps this is a leftover from development? It is however a nice feature of any scenery, causing a realistic 3D effect on the grass surfaces. Is there a chance of "activating" this texture in a future upgrade?

PS. If anyone already has the freeware program "TreePlanter" (by George Davison) installed, I have added 740 extra trees(default type) to the EHAM area, partially based on the satellite textures include. I could provide this bgl-file if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Hi,

I haven´t been able to do a flight arriving or departing EHAM without FS9 crashing. I get this ntdll.dll error every time. I have checked for duplicate AFCADS, done a registry check and clean, a diskfragmentation, and reinstalled the scenery but the problem persists. Does anyone have a solution for this or a tips I can try that might help.

Regards

Axel

Glad I saw this, I have been killing myself trying to figure these NTDLL.DLL issues until I saw others experiencing the same issue... This is with the new Afcad and Exclude as well...

-Paul

And now to close this Item: The developer gave the feedback, that he has add the Safegate Docking Systems to the SP.

How long till SP, folks?

Regarding CTD caused by NTDLL.DLL:

Did you ever modify your "terrain.cfg" by changing the values of a parameter called "MaskClassMap"?

If so, try to undo these changes!

In my case that did it so far!

Best regards,

tetiaroa