Mega Airport Amsterdam (FS2004) released

Shaun Fletcher

I hope you're fine! One year ago a similar slip dislocated my shoulder. One hour later I had a surgery under anaesthetic.

So do enjoy your Schiphol, Bry! Nothing heals better than some good flying (well, maybe except for a beloved woman). :)

Well due to a mix up with the paramedics not booking me into hospital reception when they said they had, it wasn't until I'd been in the waiting room for 3 hours, with no painkillers, that the staff actually found out I was there. :P Lots of fun.

Had to wait 5 days for my surgery which itself had my knocked out for a few hours while they knitted the wires through the bone. Hopefully I'll get a copy of that post-operation X-Ray in a weeks time for prosperities sake, and to go with the one of the break itself.

Could have been worse though, at first it seemed I would have needed a full blown metal plate to hold things together, which would have been fun at airport security.

Though with the wires, I'm told there is a possibility they might start poking out through the skin in a few months time...

Anyway, that's enough off topic, thanks for the well wishes. I also hope I'll be enjoying the new scenery soon, lol.

HI guys and thanks for this great FS9 scenery!

I seem to have a small clearance problem with some of the bigger aircraft like 777 and 747.

The rear jetway collides with the wing.

I hope this could be patched, and patched through to AES too!

post-28719-126732978244_thumb.jpg

post-28719-126732979179_thumb.jpg