Luxembourg Airports FS2004

chrieger

Hello,

some of you asked for further features in the Luxembourg Airports for FS2004.

I implemented some of your wishes in a new version. You can download this update in your support area.

The new version includes the following changes:

• Config Tool to de-/activate static planes on P7
  • PAPI optimized
  • missing roads around the airport for users of the standard FS2004 Terrain
  • Optimized AFCAD file

Christoph I just want to thank you for giving us a fantastic airport for FS2004 and for the great support since you released it to us!!! If only everyone was like you...... Oh well wub.gif

• 1 year later...

Hello,

some of you asked for further features in the Luxembourg Airports for FS2004.

I implemented some of your wishes in a new version. You can download this update in your support area.

The new version includes the following changes:

• Config Tool to de-/activate static planes on P7
  • PAPI optimized
  • missing roads around the airport for users of the standard FS2004 Terrain
  • Optimized AFCAD file

Hello Christoph,

I've re-downloaded and installed the latest version (v1.01) for FS2004.

But I still can't find the configuration file where I can de-activate/delete the static aircrat on P7 !

The only option present on my system is the "ELLXTraffic.exe" file, but this is only valid for the AES vehicles, right ?

Or, could you point me which file I can delete to finally get rid of these odd looking 747s ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello Christoph,

I've re-downloaded and installed the latest version (v1.01) for FS2004.

But I still can't find the configuration file where I can de-activate/delete the static aircrat on P7 !

The only option present on my system is the "ELLXTraffic.exe" file, but this is only valid for the AES vehicles, right ?

Or, could you point me which file I can delete to finally get rid of these odd looking 747s ?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Jeepee,

Start menu; all programs; Aerosoft/Luxembourg Airport 2004/Airport Config Tool, after you start the tool select Program/Configure Airport

Rob

Hi Jeepee,

Start menu; all programs; Aerosoft/Luxembourg Airport 2004/Airport Config Tool, after you start the tool select Program/Configure Airport

Rob

Thanks a lot for your assistance, Rob.

I appreciate.