Bush Hawk XP

VulcanB2

Hi,

It seems the Bush Hawk is one packed aircraft. Does it include advanced engine modelling seen on the Catalina and Hughes Racer?

Are all its features accessible without flying the missions? I know some aircraft (particularly helicopters) can only do some things in missions, such as winching.

Is it possible to retro-fit the RealityXP GNS430 into it?

Best regards,

Robin.

Hi Robin!

I'm using the BHXP since approximatively 2 months, and I have to say this is an awesome aircraft, perfect for every bush pilot.

The BH is quite different from the Catalina or the Hughes Racer, which are already "historic planes". This one is more modern and doesn't experience those old engines "problems". Anyway, it includes many engine gauges (functionnal gauges) and is amazing to fly.

About its features... I don't know everything about it yet, but until today, only the "load manager" doesn't work in free flight. For other features (and for the RealityXP GNS430), ask Thorsten. He knows his add-on of course better than I. wink.gif

It seems you know pretty much about it already. ;)

We've included a rather good version of the GNS430, but you can always use other gauges as additional 2D gauges.

All features are accessable in free flight as well as in the assisted flights, but the payload menu is only available in the latter.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Great! :D

but the payload menu is only available in the latter.

So I can't change what is visible "in the back" from free flight? :unsure:

This one is more modern and doesn't experience those old engines "problems".

It can still suffer carburettor icing and shock cooling.

Best regards,

Robin.

So I can't change what is visible "in the back" from free flight? unsure.gif

Well, in fact you can. You'll simply need to adjust right values in the FSX default "Fuel and payload" dialog-box.

It can still suffer carburator icing and shock cooling.

Indeed. The BHXP includes its own Failures & Realism settings-box, where you can switch on/off the icing effects.

It seems you know pretty much about it already. wink.gif

And still not everything smile.gif ! But I don't worry about it, I also still have the fourth part of the Aleutian Supply flight waiting for me. Six hours should be enough laugh.gif ... I was very busy these days and just finished the third part - by far my favourite till now.

• Upvote 1