CG% & TRIM

boerseun

First of all well done with a fabulous plane!!

I think the flightsim community have been waiting for a good simulation of the older Airbus aircraft. I sincerely hope you are going to built on this and later release the A300-600R?

Secondly, is there a way to determine the plane's cg% in order to determine the precise take off trim as indicated in the TAKE OFF CARD illustrated in the Normal Procedures Manual?

I hope this does not sound as a stupid question, but is there maybe someone who can help me?

Thanks

boerseun

First of all well done with a fabulous plane!!

I think the flightsim community have been waiting for a good simulation of the older Airbus aircraft. I sincerely hope you are going to built on this and later release the A300-600R?

Secondly, is there a way to determine the plane's cg% in order to determine the precise take off trim as indicated in the TAKE OFF CARD illustrated in the Normal Procedures Manual?

Hi Boerseun,

Glad to hear you like the product!

Question 1:

I'm sorry but we have no plans for that at this time, never say never but if we decide to do it, it will take at least 18-24months to build it and let's see if MS has decided what to do with FS by then...

Question 2:

We have no such utility so far, set trim to approx 2.8-3.1 degrees up and you should have a usable setting for take-off

Björn

Hi Boerseun,

Glad to hear you like the product!

Question 1:

I'm sorry but we have no plans for that at this time, never say never but if we decide to do it, it will take at least 18-24months to build it and let's see if MS has decided what to do with FS by then...

Question 2:

We have no such utility so far, set trim to approx 2.8-3.1 degrees up and you should have a usable setting for take-off

Björn

rolleyes.gif Thanks Bjorn