Dimona X Preview

They only appear in nice summer days, as in reall life. And you must clean the plane. If you don't the bugs will still be there on your next flight!

But the good thing: One click onto the sponge will be enough to wipe them all away ;-) (Of course impossible in the air)

• Upvote 2

Bugs happen in the real world, why would you want to disable them?

They only appear in nice summer days

And I am not going to fly it only in summer, beleave me.

Fine, thanks.

There is one thing I am unsure about. The AoA in flight. So I must fly the original plane to check it, wich is not that easy at the moment, because the prop is in maintenance and the weather is bad.

And btw, don't think it is in beta now. I released an early alpha, just to test, what the casual simmer thinks about the "pure power" lol and the handling of the plane.

There appeared some bugs as well (apart from the flies on the wings) so we have still enough work to do, but we are on a very good way and progress ist very good :-)

Best regards Joachim

• 2 weeks later...

so now seriously, are there some news about the dimona? I am really going crazy because of looking forwart to this plane.

the pictures in this thread are so amazing, may there are some new? i woudl really like to wach them.

but i dont want to hount you, i know that projects like this one takes a lot of time and i think you are really doing a great job!!!

greats

The Dimona is almost finished.

This may sound great, but let me tell you that the last bits are very time consuming.

The thing flies great already. However, I must fly the real thing again (wich I can't do at the moment due to weather and the fact, that it has no prop at the moment, lol), to check up a few things like the AoA in flight. I must be totally sure here, because it looks really strange in FSX and customers WILL complain. But thats how it is in real life.

The propeller animation needs to be rewritten.

The Sounds has to be tuned a bit, altough it sounds pretty much like the real thing already :-)

And last but not least, there are some things to be tuned on the 3D front, plus adding a second version for full CVFR flight.

Best regards Joachim