Dimona X Preview

hey,

this vc just looks amazing!!! respect!!!

do you have any plans on the system death so far?

and will there be a possibility to address the spoilers to a stepless handling via the flaps buttons(without changing the button-config in fsx)?

many thx in advance and keep this good work up!

No this is not possible.

System depth will be pretty high. There is not really much to simulate :D

The main thing is the flight model here again. FSX simply makes our life hard again. (As usual if you build in small engines)

Cheers Joachim

Hey Joachim,

Can you show us a few more Pictures ? I really love this plane! And if you have finished the work on it, would a G109b be possible ? I know it's much work but it's also a great Motorglider! ;)

Cheers, Jan

Pictures later,

G109, no. Several reasons: The most important one, I don't think, that there is a big enough customer base for another motorglider. More reasons are, that I don't have any experiences with the original plane. No flight dynamics, no sounds, no clue about it at all.

bests Joachim

Hi Joachim,

Nice to see progress with the Dimona. I personally love these glider and motor glider add-ons for FSX as they add a new dimension to the sim in many respects.

I can see your reasons for not doing a G.109 personally but I'd also agree that it'd be great to see one for FSX in due course.

HJC

hey

the virtual cockpit looks really great! I am so excited about the release, i hope that the release is comming soon. :) I also would be very happy to see a g 109 for fsx, its a beautifull motorglider imho

• 2 weeks later...

Ich möchte unter keinen Umständen nerven oder Druck machen...aber könntest du mal ein konkretes

Erscheinungsdatum der Dimona nennen??? Ich kanns nämlich nicht erwarten!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Ich möchte unter keinen Umständen nerven oder Druck machen...aber könntest du mal ein konkretes

Erscheinungsdatum der Dimona nennen??? Ich kanns nämlich nicht erwarten!!! :D

so gehts und doch allen aber (leider) wirds durch das nennen des erscheinugnsdatums auch nicht schneller gehen (leider:()

mir würde von daher auch schon reichen ob das flugzeug für dezember oder so geplant ist...

Grüße

Emi

• Upvote 2

I just bougth a second hand H-36 Dimona. I'm private pilot also glider pilot. I would be grateful to recive advice from experienced pilot. spanish answers are wellcome.

I guess no one would be angry if there would be a HK36 with the 115hp Rotax in the package too. ;-)

well, i'd be angry, because it would take time to develop it! they first should release the product and then make another "servicepack" which delivers the other engine! first this one please:P

regards

Emi

• Upvote 4

Joachim ,

Think your Dimona looks great. I shall be buying it when it's released!!!! I have never flown a Dimona but I was wondering if the glider performance will be good enough to thermal and use ridge lift produced by Cumulus X??? Also does the propellor feather???

Also (and you maybe sick of hearing this) I notice that there has been a discussion about whether you would produce a Grob 109B. One of the reasons you said no was that you don't feel there would be a market for it. I'm not sure if you know but the RAF has 62 Grob 109's in service which it uses to train 16 - 19 year old cadets to fly on. Many of these cadets also play FSX and I'm sure would snap a G109B for fsx up (although the price point would have to be carefully thought about ). If you or anyone at aerosoft is interested in developing this idea please let me know as I am an instructor on the RAF's 109's and would be able to supply you with endless pictures, drawings, sounds etc.

Many thanks

David

• Upvote 1