My Traffic 2010 AI Time Machine

Dale

Hi,

When I try to "Install aircraft models for historic flights" it appears to fail.

When I look in MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder I do not see any old models;

(ie A300MTM.exe, A310MTM.exe, A320MTM.exe, B707MTM.exe, B742MTM.exe, Comet4CMX.exe, DC10MTM.exe, DC8-50MX.exe, L1011MX.exe, SE210MX.exe)

All other models are working.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Dale

Hi,

When I try to "Install aircraft models for historic flights" it appears to fail.

When I look in MyTrafficAircraftInstallers folder I do not see any old models;

(ie A300MTM.exe, A310MTM.exe, A320MTM.exe, B707MTM.exe, B742MTM.exe, Comet4CMX.exe, DC10MTM.exe, DC8-50MX.exe, L1011MX.exe, SE210MX.exe)

All other models are working.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Dale

The time machine and historical models are not part of MT2010. This is the streamlined and simplified version of MyTraffic for the average market. Complex features that require the user to understand items like what DX10 is are not part of MT2010.

The time machine and historical models are not part of MT2010. This is the streamlined and simplified version of MyTraffic for the average market. Complex features that require the user to understand items like what DX10 is are not part of MT2010.

And so how do I obtain the "complex features" version.

"DirectX 10 combines all the DirectX Application Programming Interface (API)s (DirectDraw, Direct3D, etc.) under one umbrella. " - Techweb

Thanks,

Dale

• 2 weeks later...

And so how do I obtain the "complex features" version.

"DirectX 10 combines all the DirectX Application Programming Interface (API)s (DirectDraw, Direct3D, etc.) under one umbrella. " - Techweb

Thanks,

Dale

From Simmarket.