What About Dresden Airport scenery?

Guest Bartosz

Guest Bartosz

Aerosoft mades Berlin-Tegel X, Leipzig-halle X and more... but what about Dresden scenery??unsure.gif This airport is big and beautifull.Many peoples flight from this airport.

Mathijs! What Aerosoft Want to do? I think this addon must be dowub.gif ! What do You think!blush.gif

Aerosoft mades Berlin-Tegel X, Leipzig-halle X and more... but what about Dresden scenery??unsure.gif This airport is big and beautifull.Many peoples flight from this airport.

Mathijs! What Aerosoft Want to do? I think this addon must be dowub.gif ! What do You think!blush.gif

I´m not Mathijs but I think I can do his job this time:

-Yes, there will be a Scenery of Dresden as German Airports 1

-Yes, it will be for FS9 and FSX

-No, I don´t know when it will be Released

I think Mathijs can´t tell you more

Greetings

Christopher

Guest Bartosz

Thanks for reply :) I dont know why Aerosoft made scenery of Paderborn-Lippstadt X and don't made scenery of Dresden airport. I think if Aerosoft made Paderborn-lippstadt x they must do Dresden scenery! And what about Nurnberg airport?? This airport is the same airport like paderborn-lippstadt. What you things my Friends? :)