My Traffic 2010

RSHAW

Hello'

I just purchased My Traffic 2010. I am doing everything by the book but as I perform the compiler test everything seems to work as outlined until I start FSX. The new scenery database is added but when I look for aircraft, I see nothing. Why do I not have aircraft appearing.

Hello RSHAW,

Can you make sure there is a Simobjects entry in the fsx.cfg for the MyTraffic aircraft.

Hello Shaun, There is a sim objects entry for My Traffic in fsx.cfg.

There is a 99% probability that your FSX world is poluted by AI schedules in ttools/FS8 format, these switch the FSX AI traffic off. Delete those schedules and most likely this solves it.

Since it is usual that AI addons and airports that use ttools compile the schedules after installation, these are NOT removed by an uninstall by definition.

There is a 99% probability that your FSX world is poluted by AI schedules in ttools/FS8 format, these switch the FSX AI traffic off. Delete those schedules and most likely this solves it.

Since it is usual that AI addons and airports that use ttools compile the schedules after installation, these are NOT removed by an uninstall by definition.

Hello

I found old files in FSX - Scenery - World - Scenery.

Do not delete trafficAircraft.bgl.passive or trafficBoats.bgl

Also make sure the following is entered in your scenery configuration file