Big thankyou

baw079

Oliver,

I don't normally give credit regarding addon software I purchase for FSX as I expect all sceneries, aircraft, etc to work well when installed in FSX, although that's not always the case.

However, before I decided to add AES to my ever growing addons for FSX, I read a review on one of the forums. This kind of put me off a bit as it ended with the summary of "all you really get is a follow me car" as everything else is in FSX. What a load of ****

This piece of software is one of the most comprehensive and important addons I have ever used for FSX. It is absolutely phenomenal. It adds a whole new realism at the gate so to speak.

No matter what additional airports are used in AES in the future, I can only confirm, that wherever I fly, I will certainly require to have AES at the deaprture/arrival airport.

I won't put any requests for future airports as there is more than enough requests already. No matter what, it will certainly make that airport more realistic.

Keep up the execellent work and thanks again for adding more realism to FSX.

Willie G

• Upvote 1