My Traffic X

marfiles

Thanks for producing a great product! The aircraft that appear are of very low resolution. For example, and I have a Delta plane at the gate next to me and I can hardly make out the letters D-E-L-T-A. I went to the My Traffic Configuration menu and I installed aircraft with full resolution and animations. It took only seconds and a dos menu asked me to press any key to continue. Yet, when I start up FS again, the same low resolution aircraft appear. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I need to do in FS for this to work? Thanks

Thanks for producing a great product! The aircraft that appear are of very low resolution. For example, and I have a Delta plane at the gate next to me and I can hardly make out the letters D-E-L-T-A. I went to the My Traffic Configuration menu and I installed aircraft with full resolution and animations. It took only seconds and a dos menu asked me to press any key to continue. Yet, when I start up FS again, the same low resolution aircraft appear. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I need to do in FS for this to work? Thanks

I assume you have the slider "Global texture size" not far right? That should solve it without costing much performance but on a low Grafics card below 256MB.