Problem with Madeira X

daniel_pt

Hello all... I'm having a problem with this scenery and it seems that doing what the manual says doesn't help anything...

20102615595187.th.jpg

The only other add on I have installed is the My Traffic X and reading the Madeira X manual I verified that this is a known problem. So, I checked the 4 bgl files and all of them were changed to .madeira. Also, I changed the graphic settings to the recommended, but still no success.

What am I missing here?!

I've seen this sort of thing before, but not Madeira X specific. It is my belief that this is mesh related. I don't know how Madeira installs but I know some sceneries install more than one "area" so to speak, and these "areas'" have to be in a specific ORDER for them to work. My only suggestion is look in your Scenery Library and see if you need to change the order of any new areas. i.e. make sure FSX is not trying to "draw" anything AFTER it draws your new scenery.

Maybe someone else can be more specific as to what is installed and where it should be, I'm sorry I can't. It's worth a look though, just in case it is very obvious :)

Thanks for the replies, but the thing here is that I don't have FSGlobal 2010...

I just have Madeira X, Lisbon X and My Traffic X... Both files from the \...\scenery\0502\scenery files\APX43200.madeira and cvx4320.madeira were already renamed.

Both files from \...\My Traffic\ scenery\BR2_LPMA.madeira and BR2_LPPS.madeira are just like this.

Since I don't have that FSGlobal what else can I look for? :(