I NEED SOME HELP FROM PRO FALCON FLYERS

dk1213

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone out there can explain to me the "RIGHT" way to land this plane via ILS. When I get the atc response, I enter the coordinates via list +4 then follow the instructions. When I get near the airport, nothing happens. Its as if its not picking up the ILS. I love this plane but frankly it is becoming a headache trying to learn to fly correctly. Thanks in advance.

Hallo, in the center console put the knob switch to ILS.

In the right back console put the second switch off.

This will do the trick.

It works for me, so for you it must also work.

Also read the manual, it is completely explaned how to fly an ILS approach.

Succes

Hallo, in the center console put the knob switch to ILS.

In the right back console put the second switch off.

This will do the trick.

It works for me, so for you it must also work.

Also read the manual, it is completely explaned how to fly an ILS approach.

Succes

Yes, that's how it should work (works for me)

1. enter the correct frequency and course in NAV1 with the DED

2. set the HDI Mode switch to ILS/NAV

3. right console, avionics power switch ST STA to off

4. now you should see the ILS cross in the HUD

Yes, that's how it should work (works for me)

1. enter the correct frequency and course in NAV1 with the DED

2. set the HDI Mode switch to ILS/NAV

3. right console, avionics power switch ST STA to off

4. now you should see the ILS cross in the HUD

Thanks guys, I get the crosshairs but the plane does not move toward the runway ..... it really is starting to bug me out!

Thanks guys, I get the crosshairs but the plane does not move toward the runway ..... it really is starting to bug me out!

For such an expensive download you would think it would be the best plane to fly ..... mine sits in the hangar its just too complex. I hate having to manually fly between VOR's then get all messed up trying an ILS approach after all the effort it just took me to get to the destination. Is there a way for it to track gps coords or no?

For such an expensive download you would think it would be the best plane to fly ..... mine sits in the hangar its just too complex. I hate having to manually fly between VOR's then get all messed up trying an ILS approach after all the effort it just took me to get to the destination. Is there a way for it to track gps coords or no?

I don't think there is no, as far as I can recall you can only get this great plane to follow a heading in autopilot, and maintain the altitude you were at when engaging. Once you've got the frequency in and are in range of the ILS though, it's not actually difficult to line up and land.

There's only one other F-16 worth having anyway, and that's the Iris Pro F-16. I have both and for some things I prefer the Aerosoft, and others I prefer the Iris. I wish I could take the best from both and get exactly what I want, but alas I can't :lol: To be honest, the autopilot is the only thing I feel lets the Aerosoft one down. But I still love to fly it :)