February's Screenshot Competition.

Mettinica, that is an awe inspiring screenshot. Nothing else to say!

There are some great shots here, the competition will be tight...

I would be really interested how long it took you to generate the image. FS Recorder?

Andrew

I agree with Diego, although it does take practice and a good eye, you can take great unedited screenshots in FS2004 or FSX, especially if you used addons like REX etc.

IMO it might be worth for folks mentioning if their screenshots are unedited or edited and if they are edited, to say what they have edited in the shot(perhaps even a before and after edited shot). Like Shaun mentioned, some editing is allowed just not over the top, in the end, he will judge if a shot is viable for entry or not.

Hello,

Here's a photo of the Seahawk,its taken me forever,but I've finally been able to get the bladed,and tail to fold,for awhile,I though it was impossible!.but it looks good all folded up.

Mark

post-26378-126704186174_thumb.jpg

I said I'd wait closer to the deadline before I'd post a shot, well here it is:

An F-16 that I've owned for 2 days and Air Force One. Now if can actually Air refuel and not crash into the jet in front of me.

Here is my picture of a Lotus Simulatons L-39 Albatros over British Columbia. Unedited.... USED: Rex 2.0, Lotus Simulation L-39 Albatros, Freeware AiCarriers V.2.0.

Goodluck to everyone else!

post-30133-126732781997_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Here is my picture of a Lotus Simulatons L-39 Albatros over British Columbia. Unedited.... USED: Rex 2.0, Lotus Simulation L-39 Albatros, Freeware AiCarriers V.2.0.

Goodluck to everyone else!

post-30133-126732781997_thumb.png

sorry it was a .png i now changed it to a .Jpegpost-30133-126733322561_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1