Mega Airport Frankfurt updated

Shaun Fletcher

I purchased Frankfort from Aerosoft via download. However, when I go to the update section, Frankfort (or any variation) is not listed. Do I need to register separately? If so, where? Do I re-download the setup file from "My Acccount" on aerosoft.com? If not, how can I get the update? Thanks for your help.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm afraid I have a request for Shaun :) : I've just bought the update for Frankfurt (I only owned the old EDDF 2005 so wasnt able to benefit the update).

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one for fs9 (I noticed the installer I just downloaded came with version 2.01 directly, no need to update), made few flights and noticed the four ILS are slightly misaligned: the localizer doesnt lead to the centerline and the bearing seems to be wrong as well.

Here is my request: since you did some miracle with the Heathrow AFCAD, could you have a look at the new EDDF afcad and fix the ILSs?

Thanks in advance.

• Developer

Hello, I'm afraid I have a request for Shaun :) : I've just bought the update for Frankfurt (I only owned the old EDDF 2005 so wasnt able to benefit the update).

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one for fs9 (I noticed the installer I just downloaded came with version 2.01 directly, no need to update), made few flights and noticed the four ILS are slightly misaligned: the localizer doesnt lead to the centerline and the bearing seems to be wrong as well.

Here is my request: since you did some miracle with the Heathrow AFCAD, could you have a look at the new EDDF afcad and fix the ILSs?

Thanks in advance.

Please go in the FAQ/Update section on the aerosoft page and check for the updates, which fix it.

Thanks Oliver. Do you mean an updated afcad had been provided for Mega Frankfurt X FS2004 since v2.01? Following your advise I went through the FAQs, support database, forums, in my account, nothing. Could you link me to the files perhaps?

• Developer

Possible that this is the newest version, but maybe you have another AFCAD active for EDDF, which is not part of the scenery.

I don't think that the actual installer has a issue with missaligned ILS.

No, I double checked, I have no other afcads for EDDF. I've been flying again all four ILS a few times, and the ILS dont guide to the centerline of the runway. it's nothing dramatic, it's only few feets error, but it's not perfect, like it was on the 2005 version AFCADs. Thinking about it, I wonder if it's not the runways that are slightly misplaced,

since the AI also lands aside the runway centerlines, as you can see below:

eddfils.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi I try to run the last Mega Airport Frankfurt update, but the update don't find the Frankfurt scenery installed in my computer. I use FS9 and WinXP and Frankfurt Scenery run OK. May you help me please?

Thanks Marco

I installed the update over the boxed version of MAF 3.0 (for FS9). Now I get a stand assignment F252 but there is no F252 in AES (only a V252). And why am I always directed to this %$#@ remote location instead of the gates at terminal 1?

Best regards,

JWS

OK Shaun,

does this mean that I have to re-install the box version 3.0?? And is there going to be a new AFCAD file in order to update the ILS frequencies?

Best regards,

JWS

Hello

I have reinstall my fs 2004 on a new windows 7 64 bit

But if i try to install mega airport frankfurt from my cd then i get a message

Error loading x 64 Driver.

I have try to run as administrator and also try thecompatiliteit(dutch)

But i can't install the add on now!

What must I do?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Adrian Rode

Hi,

is this newest MAF update more frame-rate friendly than the older version?

I see there are some changes in scenery buildings, cars etc., but I would get to know if there are any new optimizations having influence on frame rates in FSX.

Big thanks for your info.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to sort out some update issues for Mega Airport Frankfurt X for FS9.

I have the main installer and a "2.00 Update". I checked the support database and it lists a 2.01 Update. When I click on it, I get "This file updates al existing version of Meha Airport Frankfurt X (for FSX) to version 1.03"... You might want to fix that and could you tell me what the difference is between the 2.00 and 2.01 update?

• Root Admin

I'm trying to sort out some update issues for Mega Airport Frankfurt X for FS9.

I have the main installer and a "2.00 Update". I checked the support database and it lists a 2.01 Update. When I click on it, I get "This file updates al existing version of Meha Airport Frankfurt X (for FSX) to version 1.03"... You might want to fix that and could you tell me what the difference is between the 2.00 and 2.01 update?

Hi,

please notice...

Mega Airport Frankfurt X for FS9

CD Version: V2.00

Current Downloadversion:

- AS_EDDF2008_V201.exe

Available updates:

- AS_EDDF2008_UPD_V201.exe

This file updates Mega Airport Frankfurt X (for FS9) to version 2.01

Mega Airport Frankfurt X for FSX

CD Version: V1.04

Current Downloadversion: