SimCheck A300B4-200

Aerosoft Team

sorry guys forgot that some might not be use to the INS yet my apologies, either way though once this bird is released i look forward to hearing continue approach number 2 behind Airbus A300 :lol:

Yeah that would be fun. Just imagine: 300 A300's and 75% of the Pilots (including me) completely unaware of the INS-Usage...<_<

Ivao/Vatsim would kill us!

Cheerio

Florian

As Simcheck told us that the INS is based on the CIVA INS have look here :

As the A300's INS units won't become inaccurate you may skip the last part with the pos update ;)

Rgds, Patrick

• Aerosoft

When: Today

Where: On the internet

PMDG Jetstream 41 for example

Indeed, I find the whole flappy wing issue very weird. No idea why people focus so much on that. It's a nice thing to have but on most aircraft the pilots got to stick their head out of the window to see the wings. There are also a lot of aircraft where the developers are pushed into making the wings flex way too much. Users read about how many feet a wingtip can move and expect to see that. They forget that wings in real aircraft do not flex to the max allowed limited the whole time. On other aircraft, like the A321 wings are very stiff, certainly with full tanks. The animations we can do in FSX for wings are not accurate and realistic, they lack the small vibrations and the smooth long movements, they are also not linked to movements in viewpoint (one reasons why users want them more pronounced I think. Over all I feel they hardly worth a lot of work and a lot of lost fps (they eat it up like nothing else on the exterior)

On a glider it is something else, our Discuss has very advanced flexing, we are working on asymetric flex as well. But on an Airbus.... If that's what decides if something is a good addon or not...

• Upvote 2

A small issue was found yesterday and this pushed the release from this Friday to early next week. If this slips I will report.

Early next week....may this be today? ---PLEASE!!!---- :D:D

Rgds

If this slips I will report.

Did he report?

No, he didn't. And he would amost certain if had to. So I think it's going to land today or tomorrow. Though today would be great, because it's my Day off :rolleyes:

Cheerio

Florian

• Aerosoft

Florian you're right he didn't at least until now ;)

Let's see what has happened this evening when I'm back from work!

Rgds

Scheduled for tomorrow, product pages etc are being made today.

Thats fabulous news Mathijs :) Will this be made available on Simarket as well?

All the best wishes for a succesful release.

Cheers,

Dinshaw.

• Aerosoft

Any chance of an early look at the manual?

Sorry but no, they will be freed downloads from the prod page like normal, so you will be able to determine the complexity with them. Just fly something else until we are done!

Guest inbrekers1

Indeed, I find the whole flappy wing issue very weird. No idea why people focus so much on that. It's a nice thing to have but on most aircraft the pilots got to stick their head out of the window to see the wings. There are also a lot of aircraft where the developers are pushed into making the wings flex way too much. Users read about how many feet a wingtip can move and expect to see that. They forget that wings in real aircraft do not flex to the max allowed limited the whole time. On other aircraft, like the A321 wings are very stiff, certainly with full tanks. The animations we can do in FSX for wings are not accurate and realistic, they lack the small vibrations and the smooth long movements, they are also not linked to movements in viewpoint (one reasons why users want them more pronounced I think. Over all I feel they hardly worth a lot of work and a lot of lost fps (they eat it up like nothing else on the exterior)

On a glider it is something else, our Discuss has very advanced flexing, we are working on asymetric flex as well. But on an Airbus.... If that's what decides if something is a good addon or not...

I know that wings don't move a lot an the A32X series, but in the A300 it is quite a noticeable difference. I think the most important is to have the wings moving realisticly. And certain aircraft just don't have any noticeable wingflex (like the Maule for example).

• Upvote 1

That's great! I've been checking for that news every day for the last couple weeks. :D

I had heard of this A300 a long time ago, but actually forgot about it. Now, here it come...

That's great! I've been checking for that news every day for the last couple weeks. :D

I had heard of this A300 a long time ago, but actually forgot about it. Now, here it come...

Absolutely right ;)

The "good old times" of flying with the first twin engine Airliner approved for ETOPS operations over the atlantic will return within the next 24 hrs!

Since the older SGA A300 Aircraft for FS2004 this one will be a revival of the times when Pilots where there to fly Aircraft and not to manage it by clicking a computer!

Virtual Pilots, grab your ATS Routes Manuals and Enroute charts and fly again!

Show all the Computer Aircraft what we are capable of and what the mighty A300 can do! :D

Rgds

800px-Dhl.a300b4.oo-dlz.arp.jpg

• Upvote 3

Absolutely right ;)

The "good old times" of flying with the first twin engine Airliner approved for ETOPS operations over the atlantic will return within the next 24 hrs!

Since the older SGA A300 Aircraft for FS2004 this one will be a revival of the times when Pilots where there to fly Aircraft and not to manage it by clicking a computer!

Virtual Pilots, grab your ATS Routes Manuals and Enroute charts and fly again!

Show all the Computer Aircraft what we are capable of and what the mighty A300 can do! :D

Rgds

800px-Dhl.a300b4.oo-dlz.arp.jpg

Well said well said! your my kind of pilot :D (btw couldnt help but notice EGGW)

Halleluja! It's finally coming, I see. I feel so, so sad for not having a computer to run FSX properly, though (no, I'm not buying a new computer now. I'm way too picky).

Did I miss something here, or is it not released yet?

I'm starting to get a little bit lunatic here...:wacko:

Cheerio

Florian

Well they do have a bit under twelve hours left if they follow GMT.

Just returned from work.

New screenshots on the product page appeared :D

Looking foreward to this evening as soon as I take her for the first ride out of EDDM !

VATSIM Controllers take care I'm closing in :D:D

Rgds