SimCheck A300B4-200

Aerosoft Team

Excuse me if I seem a bit detached here, but where on earth are the control (joy) sticks? I've been flying all (both complex and non-complex add-ons by "other" simulation software companies) airbus versions for quite some time and even the 300's have sticks (at leat the ones I have do)! I can't see one in any of the screen shots. All I see are the nosewheel steering arms...

Excuse me if I seem a bit detached here, but where on earth are the control (joy) sticks? I've been flying all (both complex and non-complex add-ons by "other" simulation software companies) airbus versions for quite some time and even the 300's have sticks (at leat the ones I have do)! I can't see one in any of the screen shots. All I see are the nosewheel steering arms...

There are yokes but if you look at the screenshots there is a possibility to hide it!

Please login to display this image.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=10032

My fault, sorry. I always switch off yokes, sticks and columns when in the sim and sometimes forget to turn them back on again for screenshots.

aerosoft_a300_78.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi folks at Simcheck,

So looking forward to the release of this plane. I have loved following the development and now the RTM (I think) screenies. Everything looks great! I dont mean to nitpick, but I just thought the angle of the start levers, just below the thrust levers, was a little too "upright". They are at a much flatter angle, if you see in this photo ( http://www.airliners...-203/0203441/L/ )

Like I said, no big deal, but it is just something that caught my eye. I do know that this is a highly detailed production in terms of systems, flight modeling, etc and less on the "eye candy", which personally, I prefer the former any day.

Regards,

Dinshaw.

• Aerosoft

According to aerosoft.com pre order 39.99€ (for the box I think)!

Yes. I am not 100% sure about the download version but let me guess 37.95€. Will confirm this early tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Any news yet on when this beautiful bird will be released.

A small issue was found yesterday and this pushed the release from this Friday to early next week. If this slips I will report.

• Upvote 1

Looking good!

Are this all the liveries that will be included in the original release? Have to say I think it's a bit strange chooses Simcheck has made with them. <_< I seriously wonder how large the flightsim market is in the Middle and Far East. Especially in Iran and Pakistan! :rolleyes: Okay most probably they are about the only ones who nowadays operate those but it would have been great to have a Finnair livery! Repainters! ;) Hopefully they'll make it after release though (haven't got an answer on that yet, but one can always hope!

http://www.airliners...db60d51bd270de4

I'm sure there will be a wealth of repaints by talented 'skinners' to cover those repaints not included or added later by SimCheck.

Mathijs may like to clarify the following statement found at the foot of this SimCheck web-page:

http://simchecksoftware.com/index.php?page=preview

Note: The SimCheck package will include a generic paint job, no real-life paint jobs will be included, they will be offered as freeware downloads via the website.

Sorry if this is asked before, could´nt find something what helps me...

How deep are the INS simulated, there stands just "on basis of CIVA INS". This (sorry) sounds suspect to me, that the functionality isn´t complete on this systems.

Thanks in advance !

Steffen Rabenau

Sorry if this is asked before, could´nt find something what helps me...

How deep are the INS simulated, there stands just "on basis of CIVA INS". This (sorry) sounds suspect to me, that the functionality isn´t complete on this systems.

Thanks in advance !

Steffen Rabenau

http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

André

Looks great! Hope we can have her this week :lol:

It's looking really good. I will also be ready for her this week if it is released. I like the Boeings too, but I'm glad to see some more Airbus being made. There was a shortage of them :D and a huge shortage of the older A300 Airbus.

This looks like it will be a lot of fun to fly. I really can't wait now. :lol:

Hi!, just a note: the DHL Yellow nose and the PIA nose aren't well aligned. Maybe that should be fixed in a future service pack or something

Same thing with the Continental. Plus the Orange seem wrong.

Same thing with the Continental. Plus the Orange seem wrong.

Looks like the Lufthansa, Eastern, Continental, Pakistan International, Singapre Airlines and red DHL suffer the same problem on the front door in a smaller scale! Or maybe it's just an optic illusion!

Guest montreal

Looks like the Lufthansa, Eastern, Continental, Pakistan International, Singapre Airlines and red DHL suffer the same problem on the front door in a smaller scale! Or maybe it's just an optic illusion!

Not sure about the optical illusion but I can see where you are coming from.

When I first saw the exterior screenshots, the engines and wings look realistic but the paint and texturing on the fuselage almost looks like it comes from FS 98. Can't tell if they are just poor screenshot renditions or I am becoming too spoiled with all the McPhat repaints out there.

This is more a question on my part as I don't want Aerosoft and the developers to think I am slamming a new product that hasn't even been released.

Everything else on this plane looks fantastic and I know I will be buying it.

Karl

This is just my opinion, but I'm guessing that the focus of the developer was on the plane, rather than the repaints. My reasons for that are due to the comments I mentioned in my previous post. If this plane sells well, and I'm sure it will, I can't imagine that it will be long before those that like wielding brushes start to churn out the colours.

• Upvote 4