SimCheck A300B4-200

Aerosoft Team

No not THAT close.

What's the most annoying is the lack of details explaining the delay in releasing the product.... You guys say that the product is finished so why do you need a month to make it available for download ? At least we would know...

Thank you

• Aerosoft

What's the most annoying is the lack of details explaining the delay in releasing the product.... You guys say that the product is finished so why do you need a month to make it available for download ? At least we would know...

Well first of all I did not say it was ready but that SimCheck is finishing it. And when it is finished by the developers we need to do a whole load of things. From making installers in different languages (and testing them on Windows XP, Vista, 7), creating the product pages, having the screenshots made, doing the last tests. All of this takes a few days at best (not a month as you suggest). Part of that is now going on but we can not complete it before we get the final files.

All products discussed in this forum are not yet released and for none of them we can give you an exact release date. If these kinds of announcements annoy you, why not simply ignore them?

• Upvote 5

this product definately brings back the good ole days of flying!

Congrats to Simcheck on a fabulous looking product and i hope its the start of more to come! (would love to see the 600R version also of this bus!)

• Upvote 1

Looks Amazing, but will there be working wipers?

Hi Maverick

As a Member of the Beta team I can ensure that the A300 as a working Wipers with very low FPS impact .

Hope I didn't spoiled the surprise B)

I would just like to take a moment and say thank you Simcheck And Aerosoft for your hard work into getting this product launched, thank you very much very appricated on my part.

Any chance of getting the manuals early so that we can all read up ready for our sign off lol

• Upvote 1

Well first of all I did not say it was ready but that SimCheck is finishing it. And when it is finished by the developers we need to do a whole load of things. From making installers in different languages (and testing them on Windows XP, Vista, 7), creating the product pages, having the screenshots made, doing the last tests. All of this takes a few days at best (not a month as you suggest). Part of that is now going on but we can not complete it before we get the final files.

All products discussed in this forum are not yet released and for none of them we can give you an exact release date. If these kinds of announcements annoy you, why not simply ignore them?

Thank you Mathijs... I got my answers about what's necessary between production and sales. Good luck !

• Upvote 1

And some more images of the 2d panels and config options. I told you this was high end.

It looks very high end in term of systems but visually it looks like a game... I much prefer your A321 which looks amazing in term of rendering ..as real as it gets !

However, I'll buy this A300 too !!!!

These have been very nice screen shots lately. It has been a long wait but I appears to be worth the time. I am patiently awaiting the release on this Airbus.

Keith

Mathijs -

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. Has the cost of this software been set? If so, what is it? Looking forward to this release.

Regards,

Bob L

According to aerosoft.com pre order 39.99€ (for the box I think)!