problems with Wilco Airbus series vol2

taildraggernate

I purchased this download but can't seem to get it to run properly on my computer (Vista). The cockpit screens read "please contact vendor" and some of the aircraft will actually crash the program. I tried the fixes suggested by tech support but no dice. Anybody here have any insight in this? Thanks

Hello Shawn! Just purchased download for Wilco Airbus -380 V2 for FSX! But I have trouble installing to correct directory--default pathway included with download--leaves out the ( Program Files(x86) )--But this following is the correct one?-- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X-----so I cannot install aircraft!!mad.gif ----Any help on what to do ? Or does Wilco only offer support for this? Thanks!

Frank. I am worried? Does this Plane work with Vista -64-bit? Maybe I goofed!

Hello Franthree,

Does it not allow you to change the path of the installer.

Also Wilco say that they do not support there products in 64 bit systems.

Shaun--I tryed to change pathway but it says "Invalid directory" after I try to change it! BTW--do I need to have it target (x86 Program Files) Because only Vista 64-bit has this directory and that is where my FSX is! Thanks!

It does work in vista 64, mine does rolleyes.gif Just remember to install it as ADMIN.

Thanks much Mate! But could you give me your pathway with the ADMIN-EXAMPLE: -----C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simobjects/airplanes????

Hello Franthree,

You just right click on the installer icon and select, "Run as Administrator", they that and see if it then gives you the option.

No luck Shaun! Did not change a thing! BTW---I see Wilco says if Vista user to look the Wilco PDF manual----problem is I have been given only the German version! Help.unsure.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

HI. I've also bought the same product. The download went fine. i downloaded the liveries. now when i open fsx ther is a message ther is multiple objects with the same name...'' i changed the names but it still comes on. i click close and they keep coming on untill the last livery. and then it starts. But when i choose one of the add on aircraft it shuts down:/ could someone help me??:)

HI. I've also bought the same product. The download went fine. i downloaded the liveries. now when i open fsx ther is a message ther is multiple objects with the same name...'' i changed the names but it still comes on. i click close and they keep coming on untill the last livery. and then it starts. But when i choose one of the add on aircraft it shuts down:/ could someone help me??:)

That sounds to me like you have installed some of the addon liveries twice

• 3 weeks later...