Male X Update 1.01 now Available.

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

The Male X Update 1.01 is now Available from the FAQs/Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com

This file updates the 1.00 version (original release) to version 1.01.

- SP2 issues solved

- some buildings in Malè Intl and Downtown replaced

- mipmaps added to some textures to avoid Moirè effects on resorts

Did you get rid of the big Hotel in the corner of Downtown by any chance? Only it's now gone and I liked it. I used to land my Helicopter by the car park and let my passengers out :lol:

Yes, that one needed to go. The Maldives seems to me like one big construction site sometimes. Google some images and photos of the same site and you'll always get a different look. So blowing up some hotels does not seem to be such an unrealistic thing. :D

In fact those objects were Acceleration-specific so I took them away again. If you want them back uninstall the addon, reinstall it, backup the file "Male-Gen-Objects" and install the update. Then copy back the original file. ;)

Thanks for the replies guys. Might put it back, might not, don't know yet. Got some other stuff to sort out, FSX is getting sluggish to load. I guess I need to trim out what I'm not using :lol:

Gentlemen, i don't get something, when i try to enter the support section it ask for my user/e-mail password, you also state that:

Note: Products bought in the new integrated downloadshop will be automatically registered with the same login name and password. Of course you can always change your password afterwards.

Buit i can't login in the support database section with my Download Shop user/e-mail and password, do i have to create a new one?

Sorry, maybe i't my poor English.

Just trying to download the Maldives update.

Ben

• 1 month later...

Hello Shaun,

just a quick question. It looks like I am having a hard time to locate the main product Male X in your Online Shop. I looked in the FSX sceneries up and down, no joy. Maybe I am blind. Any pointers would be very welcome. Thank you

*EDIT* ugh... never mind, just found it on simMarket. Thanks anyway.:blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...