My Traffic 2010

Bondiblu

Hi Everyone!

I recently purchased the My Traffic, 2010 version. I purposefully did a long flight Vancouver to Hong Kong - a flight done everyday in the real world - both with Air Canada and Cathy Pacific. When I took off from Vancouver Int, I was the only plane there. In seven hours of flying, I passed one A320. When I arrived at VHHH, I was the only plane there. Is there something I'm missing? I have the downloadable version and operate Windows 7. Did I omit an important step, perhaps? Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there

Okay, so I've had no luck in generating traffic with My Traffic 2010 download version. I've uninstalled it - and reinstalled it. Seriously, I upted all the levels in FSX - and still no traffic - except the default ones. I read thru the many pages in the manuel. I must be missing something. Let me get this, if I up the levels of traffic in the settings feature in FSX, will this alone generate the traffic? Also, I don't see boards showing scheduled flights.

Thank you > Warren