Aerosoft Airbus X

Inserting all the waypoints in a STAR is nothing more then typing the codes and entering. A minute or if you are slow two minutes. And believe me, pilots do that a lot. For some reason everybody assumes all SIDs and STARs are in databases of all busses. This is far from the truth, they are entered manually a lot.

Ok yes i can beleive that a lot of SIDS/STARS are entered manually, so will the FMC be able to enter fixes based of VOR radials+dme?

What i was also referring to here also i that im sure i read up that there would be no airway route entering page. So that meant that i would have to enter each waypoint in the airway until i got to my destination rather than just after entering my first waypoint, clicking on the airway button and then typing in the airway and then the last waypoint i want to fly to on that airway.

The SIDS/STARS thing as you say wont take long, however if its going to take me a while to enter my whole entire route.

Still I am glad that Aerosoft are at least looking at the option to add this later on! I still may purchase anyway even if you dont!

Thanks for taking the time to reply Saprintz. This all sounds very encouraging as I do believe that XP will give better FPS than Vista. I think it's time for me to dust off my copy of FSX and Acceleration and get back into the skies!

if you used windows 7 you'd have better frame rates than xp and vista.

if you used windows 7 you'd have better frame rates than xp and vista.

I know this Joshafc and I do intend on upgrading to Windows7 next year, but when I built this computer it was only just about to be released so I didnt want to take the chance in case it was going to be a repeat of Vista.

As Mathijs keeps stating the whole idea of this Airbus is to file a flight plan with the FSX flight planner or similar external flight planner package start up the engines and fly to your destination, using ATC to tell you which flight level to ascend/descend to and land on the runway ATC tells you to land on. Its as simple as that! The aim and the market it is directed towards are simmers who want a little more 'action' than what the default FSX aircrafts have to offer, its the same principle that was applied to other releases that Aerosoft made in house and thats why they were very successful in the market they were produced for. I know that there is a gap in the market for a fully functioning Airbus for FSX with this level of detailed graphics and I know its frustrating that it may be along time until there is one but this Airbus for the moment isn't the one, and lets face it if Aerosoft would have thought there was a big enough market to produce a fully functioning Airbus I'm sure there would be one. You have two choices here thats either buy it and enjoy what is possibly the best looking and 'FUN' Airbus to have at the moment for FSX, or don't buy it and wait......simples! At 30 euros how can you go wrong? :D

Edit: I would love to have a lite version of PMDG 747/ MD-11 and the Jetstream I would love to have the Fokker 70-100 and the ATR 72-500 (all visually stunning aircraft) but thats never going to happen and hounding the devolpers on there forums isn't going to get me a lite version of these aircraft! (sorry Shaun)

• Upvote 4

Mathijs i got an awesome idea. You should model things you can put on your Tray table in the cockpit! Like Food, a laptop, papers and so on! Im sure it makes it look like there "someone here". 

• Upvote 2

Mathijs i got an awesome idea. You should model things you can put on your Tray table in the cockpit! Like Food, a laptop, papers and so on! Im sure it makes it look like there "someone here".

Great Idea !! :)

• Upvote 1

It'd be really cool if you could add some sort of a thing where you hit a button and all of a sudden, the cabin announcements come on. Or when the seatbelt sign button is hit, you hear the 'ding,' but you also hear the..."the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign, please return to your blabla..." you know what I mean. Would it be hard to incorporate that?

It'd be really cool if you could add some sort of a thing where you hit a button and all of a sudden, the cabin announcements come on. Or when the seatbelt sign button is hit, you hear the 'ding,' but you also hear the..."the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign, please return to your blabla..." you know what I mean. Would it be hard to incorporate that?

Even I could do that :)

One of the reasons we keep as much as possible to default systems is to allow the use of functions like these. So no problem expected there.

Great news! Shared Cockpit is a great feature of FSX and I'm very happy it will be functional in this aircraft!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I am sorry but the new Bus will not be usable in FS2004 for the simple reason that simulator is not capable of handling the details and features we added.

Did you contact our support regarding the problem with the LTU aircraft? For sure those should work fine.

Yes I has contact the support. The first time last weekend so I has written an new e-mail,yesterday. Is Aerosoft going to make some new airplanes of AirBerlin or Condor for FS 2004?

Guest inbrekers1

btw mathjis, i wanted to discuss a few things about the a321 repaints and stuff. but my emails never reach support@aerosoft.com. is there any other way i can reach you?

The fastest way to discuss stuff is on the forum. For the repaints of the A32X, here.

• Aerosoft

Yes I has contact the support. The first time last weekend so I has written an new e-mail,yesterday. Is Aerosoft going to make some new airplanes of AirBerlin or Condor for FS 2004?

No aircraft planned for FS2004 from our internal development department. Sorry just no market for it.

Guest cmjA320

Sir,I have read the postings on here and understand your rationale regarding having an affordable sim that is pretty and flies straight out of the box.

Personally I am looking for a sim that exactly replicates the aircraft and all of its systems.At the moment I cannot see any difference between your product and that of Wilco Airbus Vol1,but I am wondering whether there is enough development potential in your sim for it to evolve into a professional edition with a matching price?I understand that this would probably only be a niche market and that many of the nuances of the A320 would not be of interest to many simmers,but there are a lot of professional pilots who may be interested to use it before going in the box for a sim check,and would be willing to pay the price.

• Upvote 2

No aircraft planned for FS2004 from our internal development department. Sorry just no market for it.

Ok. Then i change to FSX and sell German Airports(FS 2004) and LTU 2005 and the CDs of FS 2004,then i will buy FSX(CD) , AES, German Airports 3 X and Airbus X(because i think Airbus X will have the best Airplanes ).