Aerosoft Airbus X

at first -sry for my bad english! blush.gif

i think the -especially luggage- doors are to fast?!

i now this is a really small point, but.... 2 or 3 seconds?

but nice work and it looks really great!!!

nice regards

torsten

i thought we are NOT supposed to upload videos.

Yes, the developers thought so too, Gaura. It is really up to Mathijs, and I'm not sure if he gave permission or not, but I have a feeling he may not be as happy when he gets back and sees some of it, as I just don't think the video "ads" are very flattering to the product. What I see on my monitor as I continue to develop and test cockpit displays is a lot different than what's been made available here. A LOT. And, just on principle, repainters having carte blanche to make and upload videos of in-cockpit alpha work (sometimes advertising it as having BETA status!!) seems a little... uhm... frightening??? Heheh. So... someone go call Cody... ;-) Meanwhile, I'm going to go make and upload to youtube some vids of alpha repaints... and call them beta status. ;-) Maybe that parallel illuminates why several of us feel how we feel about this?

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, no major harm done but please lets all respect the wishes of the devs and not post anything, images or videos, of stuff still under development. Ok? So no videos of the Virtual Cockpit and no close up images of any screens etc.

• Upvote 1

Is the airbus a new Airsimmer airbus or a new Aerosoft Airbus ??

Dennis2

Hi Dennis2!

The media shown here belongs to the brand new Aerosoft Airbus X, which has nothing to do with other airbus projects.

Best

Stefan

• Upvote 2

The more I see of this Airbus, the better it becomes. It's funny in a way: I haven't been in this thread for some time, and I come back, only to see 6 more pages have been added, and a ton of screenshots and even a video. I go to look at these screenshots, and my mouth drops open so hard that I think I'll need to go to the doctor tomorrow to get it healed. WOW people! This looks so utterly amazing, that I can only kick myself for not having a well running copy of FSX.

You bet that when I DO get FSX running properly, I'll buy this plane!

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

When you select ground power in the MCDU menu that shows the chocks etc, you will now see this great looking GPSU. As explained we believe the aircraft should look as good as possible when it is on the ground and the pilot can see it from the outside!

post-43-126787435903_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

When you select ground power in the MCDU menu that shows the chocks etc, you will now see this great looking GPSU. As explained we believe the aircraft should look as good as possible when it is on the ground and the pilot can see it from the outside!

Wow Mathijs, this product is becoming better and better. But how long, how long do we have to wait in order to let our eyes enjoy this beauty in its entirety? Can you still confirm that your airbus will be released this March or is there under any circumstances a slight delay?

Conchi

• Upvote 2

When you select ground power in the MCDU menu that shows the chocks etc, you will now see this great looking GPSU

Mathijs -

If I remember well, this was not in the initial plan, so those GPSU wouldn't conflict with AES.

Why to "overload" the *.MDL file with more polygons? Unless there is a 'trick' I'm not aware of.

Rgrds

Sam

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Wow Mathijs, this product is becoming better and better. But how long, how long do we have to wait in order to let our eyes enjoy this beauty in its entirety? Can you still confirm that your airbus will be released this March or is there under any circumstances a slight delay?

March is still on the table!

• Upvote 3

• Aerosoft

If I remember well, this was not in the initial plan, so those GPSU wouldn't conflict with AES.

Why to "overload" the *.MDL file with more polygons? Unless there is a 'trick' I'm not aware of.

We'll need to add a toggle to get ground power without the object indeed (forgot that, thanks for reminding me!)

And yes, it's a bit of a sidestep, not totally in line with the base ides, but it makes sense. Otherwise two of the three menu options would have a visual aspect and one not.

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to add a panel like Carenado Bush Hawk where if you tick the boxes chocks etc appear? Does this completely hide those items or will the code still be dragged around with the whole aircraft? 

• Upvote 3

Sure, it will even call you a retard the moment you touch down.

Mathijs, does it say "retard" the moment you touch down or when passing 20 ft ? Is that company policy, cause I only know "retard" when passing 20 ft.

Is also the "5" - call implemented? (I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it answered.)

Thx

Mat

Hi!

Finally! The pictures and videos look very promising! Ever since I´ve started this hobby in 2003 I´ve been looking forward to an Airbus for FS that is worth buying. Well, I guess the moment has come! I will order a nice CH flightstick right now just because of the upcoming release of your Airbus! Can´t wait!

Regards,

Ingo

i did get permission from mathjisl, and i NEVER said it was the alpha or beta version. as a matter of fact i didnt say anything about that.

Gaura, no problem. I don't think anyone thought it was you. It's just that I got word that someone had posted "the" video (whether done with permission there was some doubt over), and had called it a beta in the youtube info box. I did not think it was you because it was a different video altogether, not the video from yesterday. So, my apologies on that.

• Upvote 1

Under NO instance please post the video elsewhere. Aerosoft gave no permission so.

Best

Stefan

Ok mate i will not upload the video, i deleted it any after i watched it.....