Aerosoft Airbus X

Mathijs, although you guys wont be doing a weather radar, how about support for the reality xp or captainsim weather radars? I'd love to fly an A319/A320/A321 in FSX with a working weather Radar and everything. I'm also hoping you guys decide do add more realism to the FMC and maybe do an A319 model ;) That would make this the perfect! Airbus for FSX.

To conclude the "flexible wings issue":

There are aircrafts, where the wingflex is an important feature, e.g. gliders with

a huge wingspan. There, aerosoft implemented it in a really great way (Discus X).

And there are other aircrafts, where wingflex is hardly visible, e.g. A320.

There, Aerosoft saves many fps with NOT implementing it.

(AND THEY TOLD US ALREADY SEVERAL TIMES ON THIS FORUM)

On an A320, just some wingflex would be visible when rotating an when derotating -

and in both cases, most pilots will look straight out the cockpit window i guess, right?

(And btw, who ever tried to implement Shockwave 3D lights on a flexible wing will

thank aerosoft for that decision...)

Timo

• Upvote 3

Will the airbus have flexing wings.

Will you PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE take a couple of minutes and look through the thread before posting future questions (Which have been asked, what, five times before?!)?

I really really don't understand this. Why are there so many people, who are obviously interested in the product (otherwise they wouldn't come here), but don't take a few minutes to go through what is already there????

• Upvote 3

Will you PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE take a couple of minutes and look through the thread before posting future questions (Which have been asked, what, five times before?!)?

I really really don't understand this. Why are there so many people, who are obviously interested in the product (otherwise they wouldn't come here), but don't take a few minutes to go through what is already there????

Because they are too lazy to look things up.

• Upvote 1

Because they are too lazy to look things up

And even too lazy to finish their question with a question mark!

So I guess it might not be a question that he 'asked'.

Maybe he wanted to infrom us he thinks it will have flexing wings. :wacko:

Hi,

ich habe nochmal eine kurze Frage. Und zwar, habe es ein paar Seiten zuvor schon gelesen, dass der Preis in der Vorbstellliste ca. 40€ bträgt. Wurde ja schon gesagt, dass wir(Die ptentiellen Käufer) das nicht beachten sollen. Wird der Preis denn jetzt wirklich für die Box bei ca. 30€ bleiben und für die DLVersion 29,90(Ein Beispiel) ? Oder ist das noch nicht genau klar?

Gruß,

Chris

• Upvote 4

And even too lazy to finish their question with a question mark!

So I guess it might not be a question that he 'asked'.

Maybe he wanted to infrom us he thinks it will have flexing wings. :wacko:

Lol yes indeed.

The more everyone talks about the voting system the more these people are just going to down vote a comment (yes that really is the mentality of some people) just ignore it and then they will probably find another forum to play in.

• Upvote 3

to bring all those voting discussions to an end,

mathjis are you able to delete it from this and all the other forums? I think that is the only solution for this problem...

And by the way if i pre-order the airbus now, must i pay the price which is showen on the page of the airbus x ore must i pay 30 euro? ore how expensive is it going to be?

and the most important thing: are there any new news on the realese date (i just want to know if it realeses at the beginning of the month, in the missle ore in the end, ore maybe even in april?)

seeing the videos made me even more interested in that airbus X...:wub:...............................i'm sure i'll buy it on realese date (at least i hope that i'll do so).............

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys

Mathijs is at Cebit in Germany this week so there will be little new information until he gets back. As far as I know both the price and the release date for the Aerosoft Airbus X has not yet been finalised.

I have a decent collection of screenshots from the Airbus X alpha which I can post. Anything specific anyone here would like to see perhaps?

Guest denis ndregjoni

Hi Guys

Mathijs is at Cebit in Germany this week so there will be little new information until he gets back. As far as I know both the price and the release date for the Aerosoft Airbus X has not yet been finalised.

I have a decent collection of screenshots from the Airbus X alpha which I can post. Anything specific anyone here would like to see perhaps?

maybe a shot with the flaps down and spoilers out, and with the reverser on. so essentially a landing shot. :D

Ammaaaaazing !

.. hope this engine nacelle dark grey on the front edge will be changed to something lighter though... that's the only thing that doesn't look realistic.

Aerosoft All the Way !

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the first one was an airliners.net shot. Please do an A319 and add more detail to the systems so this can be the best A320 on the market!

• Upvote 2