Aerosoft Airbus X

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, I know I said that this product could never compete with Airsimmer and all and that it was stupid because it wont have any systems etc. but I take all that back. I'm actually looking forward to this product now, and I was wondering....... could you guys model an A319 too? :wub:

Lol... Thanks, we do not plan a A319 at this moment. We'll see what happens.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Gents, seriously, our colleagues over at Airsimmers do not want anything about them on this forum, not even if it is positive (as it was when they legally asked us to remove all kinds of things). So not an topic here, any new posts on it will be removed.

• Upvote 1

Guest inbrekers1

Mathijs? You could put Airsimmer to the forbidden words list for the forum... (You know, the place where you can also put words who are just dirty so they can't be posted anymore.. In Dutch I think it's called woordcensuur but I'm not sure about that...)

The VC is looking really really good. I especially love the moving Jump-seat.

That pesky fuel pump file has tarnished a good number of addons. I silenced it forever by renaming it. The sounds otherwise sound great, and knowing they're from a real Airbus makes me think I won't tweak them at all.

Curt

That irritating sound is now gone from the Airbus :)

Finn

• Upvote 2

Emi, who don't you spend a few moments reading before posting messages? http://www.forum.aer...howtopic=31804. As you see from the negative rating on your post it is something most users would do.

Same for the video, just scroll up a few posts and you'll find the links to it.

Well I've seen the links but if i want to open them my computer says that the url requested dosn't exist

so what could i do to have the vids?

• Upvote 2

Well I've seen the links but if i want to open them my computer says that the url requested dosn't exist

so what could i do to have the vids?

Emi: Follow this link http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=307 and scroll down the page a bit you will see a link which says download file on the right hand side. Just click that link and select open to watch it. it will save to a temporary file then play. If you want you can select save and that will download the file to a location of your choice then you can watch it as many times as you like once it is downloaded.

• Upvote 7

Gents, seriously, our colleagues over at Airsimmers do not want anything about them on this forum, not even if it is positive (as it was when they legally asked us to remove all kinds of things). So not an topic here, any new posts on it will be removed.

I respect that and i wish u the best of luck with your project. Your are a very professional and well built company and i already buyed several products just in order to support you as i really dont have much time to fly these days.

Please wipe out my account Mathijs. Tks.

• Upvote 3

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Don't care about that! I gave you and federalfsx a +1 to change that for a short period of time. There are some very strange persons here and I really hope that this voting system will be gone soon. Cause everyone can see that some people don't really understand the meaning of a voting system

yeah hope its gone soon,....hm hope we see soon a video of the external..take off, landing for example

• Upvote 2

Just get rid of the voting system... jeez

+1!

The quoting system isn´t bad, but it was much better if it was not anonymous.

If i quote a post up or down i would officially account for it!

But some pubertal members don´t get this system right...

...never mind, that seperates the men from the boys... ;)

Timo

• Upvote 6

The AFS2010 project keeps popping up.

Hm, Mathijs. Also fair to five some comment here? Any AFS2010 (not even 2012?) status in the other AFS forum would be appreciated.

Phil

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry Mathijs by this suposed silly comment, but, there aren't all liveries for the airplanes that it should have. E.g.: TAP Air Portugal has an A319, A320 and A321, A332 and A343. On the Wilco's website it has only the A321 and A343. For the topic "propose for project".

Thank you,

James Street.

• Upvote 2

Emi: Follow this link http://www.forum.aer...ds&showfile=307 and scroll down the page a bit you will see a link which says download file on the right hand side. Just click that link and select open to watch it. it will save to a temporary file then play. If you want you can select save and that will download the file to a location of your choice then you can watch it as many times as you like once it is downloaded.

Thanks, now it works.

I don't know why, but before yours i have not been able to use those links.

(of cause i've seen the download button, but if i used it my computer always told me that

the requested url dosn't exist don't know why...:wacko:)

Looking at the VC video, operating the SPD and HDG knobs, there is a push - pull usage - OK I know that this a feature of modern airbuses.

I noticed that those knobs when pushed or pulled, 'stick' at that position and do not return to a "middle spring loaded" position.

Is this a 3D modeling design implementation (NO PROBLEM with that) or is the real bus' autopilot constructed a such?

Regards

Sam

P.S.: Get back on subject.

Mathijs, i have a AMD Athlon X2 5000+ at 3.05 GH/z. Will this Airbus run fine on this? Also, is there any FPS difference on the A320 and A321?

The Bus is supposed to have very good frames. I don't know what kind of addons you have but (from what the Aerosoft team has said) it seems as though it will have much better frames than most other addon aircraft out there. For sure it will be better than PMDG and Captain Sim. I think Mathijs even said that the exterior of Aerosoft's bus has better frames than the exterior of the default bus.

Hi there Mathijs, anymore news on the manual documentation and how the checklists will be displayed on screen? Also will the manual be a separate download as I'm going to hang on for the boxed version but wouldn't mind reading the manual before the boxed release? :rolleyes:  

• Upvote 1

Looking at the VC video, operating the SPD and HDG knobs, there is a push - pull usage - OK I know that this a feature of modern airbuses.

I noticed that those knobs when pushed or pulled, 'stick' at that position and do not return to a "middle spring loaded" position.

Is this a 3D modeling design implementation (NO PROBLEM with that) or is the real bus' autopilot constructed a such?

Regards

Sam

P.S.: Get back on subject.

I'm certain the knobs have just an on/off function i.e. they aren't spring loaded, which suggests the animation in the video is correct.

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

If you see your post deleted dont worry to much about it, its because its non-relevant to the topic at hand and this thread is long enough as it is.

However there are some prats on this forum who find it amusing to mark posts down for reasons that there own pathetic brains can comprehend as I think a lot of you can see the stupidity here.

Please do not be taken in by there idiocy and dont respond to the fact they marked you down, the sane amongst us know a good bad and indifferent post, whilst some still have a lot of growing up to do.

So lets get this topic back on track and no need to respond to my post, as I say the threads long enough as it is :)

• Upvote 9

Hi there Mathijs, anymore news on the manual documentation and how the checklists will be displayed on screen? Also will the manual be a separate download as I'm going to hang on for the boxed version but wouldn't mind reading the manual before the boxed release? :rolleyes:  

Hi Kwiss mathijs said this back in January:

"Checklists will be professional and on paper, like real pilots use. We feel that for a project like this a checklist on screen will simply not work well enough. Was nice in the Catalina etc, but not for a complex airliner." So I'm not sure if they will appear on screen at all.

Personally I would love all downloadable addons to come with the option of the same paper documentation (IE charts from the mega airports) that comes with the boxed product for an appropriate fee. Then I wouldn't be so likely to hold on for a boxed product when the download was already available.

Mathijs i completely forgot to ask you about something! 

Will it be compatible of the Share Cockpit option on FSX multiplayer??

From the 29th January in this thread.

Relax, wrote "I very much like this project.

To which extent will this airbus support the "shared cockpit" functionality? There is an increasing demand for this mode of operation."

Mathijs reply was "One of the reasons we keep as much as possible to default systems is to allow the use of functions like these. So no problem expected there."

Isnt search fuction wonderfull? :rolleyes: