Aerosoft Airbus X

Does the Download version come out before the boxed? or the same time? I would really like the boxed version

Hello Folks,

As some of you can see this users post has been given 2 minus points.

I see absolutely no reason to mark this post down as its a simple enquiry.

As I said before if your not sure what this system is for then please refrain from using it.

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

Hello Folks,

As some of you can see this users post has been given 2 minus points.

I see absolutely no reason to mark this post down as its a simple enquiry.

As I said before if your not sure what this system is for then please refrain from using it.

there are always some people who quote a post down without any reason, i dont know why, mabye too much time, very dissapoiting on this forum..

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

You can always give the extra ten to the orphanage on the top of the order page though :)

No, hold on, there is movement on this price front. I now believe the 30 euro level is not possible. As you have seen the scope of the project grew rather a bit. Still a bit under discussion though. Let's not dwell on it too long at this moment. For sure we'll stay way below the PMDG level.

• Aerosoft

Hello sir Mathijs!

You must be tired of answer 1000+1 messages per day heee tongue.gif

I don't know if this was answer before, but is the sqkbox compatible with Vatsim?

Another question is, regarding to auto-land, is it implemented? and how well do this plane performe this? I remember that Wilco is like a brick falling off the skies lol

Looking forward to fly it in March!

Cheers!

Miguel Santos

Autoland should work fine, needs some tweaks but that will be done. I am not sure what to answer on the squakbox question, it is not a part of the aircraft but of the VATSIM software set. Should be perfectly compatible though.

Hello everyone,

It's my perception or front windows are too big?

I see something strange when looking at front view. I recognize I'm obsessed with external model but I think windows are oversized.

I don't want to say nothing wrong as I will buy it for sure but could the developers tell me if model has been designed from real model dimensions?

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Always thought PMDG was the best aircraft builder around, guess I'm wrong now!!! :P What a detail !!! :D

PMDG has very advanced system, something we do not aim for in the original release of Airbus X. They are most certainly 'better' then this product in that aspect. In modeling I am rather sure there is no better airliner at this moment. Sounds cocky but I know what I am looking at here and I got most of our competitors on the system as well.

• Upvote 2

Hi!!

I have seen your screen shots and they look very accurate and realistic.

I would like to know if this A320/321 will be able to fly fully managed approaches? (vor, rnav, etc).

How is the aircraft's behaviour with one engine inop?

What MCDU pages will work?

thanks

Jose Correia

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

About the sqbx I meant if when set to mode Charlie or Standby if it will work without having to set it on the vatsim software.

Ahh okay, no in that case, the vatsim software does not read the variables of FSX for these things (as far as I know, please correct me if I am wrong)

Mathijs,

I tried a short hopp with the default Bus. With UTX, ASX, EDDT X, autogen low (medium cloud setting) I can fly very smooth on my system (VC between 18-35 fps, Outside between 20-55 fps). So I look forward to this baby. Have you tried the bus with real weather like ASX?

Greets

Stefan

Guest inbrekers1

Hi there,

I'm just writing to know if there are plans for a TAP air portugal livery.

If not, will it be possible to create one?

Yes there has already been created one I think. Check here.

Hello sir,

Don't know about FSX but it reads on FS2004.

Cheers!

Miguel Santos

Ahh okay, no in that case, the vatsim software does not read the variables of FSX for these things (as far as I know, please correct me if I am wrong)

I have a couple questions about simulation overall... (Sorry, this is slightly off topic)...

But on average, how much money does it usually cost to develop a 'good' payware aircraft for FSX/FS9?

And how long does it take to develop from the first day to the day it's completed. (Not including times where nothing is done on the project)

Also, what is harder to make? (or takes the most time to make) The systems? or the visuals?

Thanks, and if there's a place someone could defer me to the answer to this question, please show! And i was only asking because of the recent talks on how much the BUS will cost.

thanks

Hello Mathijs,

Something I forgot to ask you. Are the spoilers animated on this bus ? I mean are they moving a bit with wind like on the PMDG's ?

That brings a lot of reality on approaches....

Thank you

Greg

thank you all for your answers and i'll not use again such a big font.

Now i understood what mer die means

AirSimmers project is very similar with aerosoft's but it is only compatible with fs9 and the fsx version is going to be released at2013/14 OMG!!!!!

christos, are you from greece?

• Upvote 1

thank you all for your answers and i'll not use again such a big font.

Now i understood what mer die means

AirSimmers project is very similar with aerosoft's but it is only compatible with fs9 and the fsx version is going to be released at2013/14 OMG!!!!!

christos, are you from greece?

Yes, you too?

• Upvote 2

Hi Mathijs,

Can you confirm that the aircraft windows will have a bit of a shiny look with reflection effect ? I found mer ist managed to bring a very nice effect ...

Thank you

Greg

Looks great, I can't wait! :)

Will the FMGS (or FMC) support SIDS/STARS?

Will you create more liveries that can be downloaded free of charge from your webpage?

And I do hope you're gonna make at least the A319 later on :D (maybe even the 330 and 340 series! :ph34r:)