Aerosoft Airbus X

Today we closed the development of the external model and the VC (and yes I will do some videos now). I think you agree the model now looks pretty good.

Excellent Mathijs.... the best airbus on earth !.. sorry in the sky !

Any chances to have a close look at the windows to see the glass effect and the model thickness effect thru the windows ?

Silly question, who uses SP1 anyway.

i think those who are wondering where the yokes in the a320 are

and those who are posting that question in a boeing forum XD

• Upvote 2

Today we closed the development of the external model and the VC (and yes I will do some videos now). I think you agree the model now looks pretty good.

looks great so what is going to be done until the final release of this bus?

I think "pretty good" is quite an understatement. My jaw dropped when I saw the level of detail in those pics. It looks absoloutely amazing. Well done to the whole team. You should all be very proud.

I agree with Stewart's words.

I'm greatly impressed !!!! :cheers_s:

Sam

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

ohh it would be sooo coool to see strobes on the ground,,, hope mathjis you and your team make it possible!! good luck for that..

Mathjis,

Somewhat OT - Not sure if you have seen this EZdok Motion Camera software yet (sorry, I know it's not an Aerosoft product), but it would sure be nice for making some videos to show off your new A320/321.

Dave

I can sort the strobe trigonometry if needed, I have a maths degree from Trinity University Dublin.

the fact you guys call it "maths"... simply amazes me, because to us North Americans it sounds like slang. smile.gif Though it doesn't irk me nearly as much as the term "pure" math.. and god forbid someone should put them together as in "pure maths". The more pretentious term "analysis" is much better me thinks... anyways a University of Toronto mathemajician myself.

• Upvote 1

the fact you guys call it "maths"... simply amazes me, because to us North Americans it sounds like slang. smile.gif  Though it doesn't irk me nearly as much as the term "pure" math.. and god forbid someone should put them together as in "pure maths".   The more pretentious term "analysis" is much better me thinks...  anyways a University of Toronto mathemajician myself.

'Maths' is the correct English grammar as is the term 'towards' as apposed to 'toward'.

• Aerosoft

Also, Mathijs what about FPS? Is it a heavy plane for my Dual Core 3GHz CPU?

Well check out these images. And I am as surprised as you to see that our far more detailed airbus gets better fps then the default one in the external and almost the same in the VC.

post-43-126700631619_thumb.jpg

post-43-126700631779_thumb.jpg

post-43-126700631937_thumb.jpg

post-43-126700632098_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Sorry a question Mathijs Kok???:blush:

We need to have installed Flight simulator X "ACCELERATION" (and sp2) or the bus is compactable with FSX SP1???:unsure:

THANK YOU FOR REPLAY!

Yes, you will need X or SP2. FSX with just SP1 is too slow and too buggy to work for.

• Upvote 2

This is truly amazing! Only payware addon I will be able to fly with any sort of graphics and effects on! I'm so excited!!!

One question though: Will the fps endup getting slightly worse as you start to finish and put in the systems and stuff?

thanks, -matt

Hi Federalfsx,

Please be patient... The download version will be available before, it is almost always the case with FSX products.

They always sort out the first bugs before making the CDs.

Concerning the price I'm not sure if the price on the site for that product are correct, same thing, wait for the final release ;) But it must be around that price range...

Cheers

Hello sir Mathijs!

You must be tired of answer 1000+1 messages per day heee tongue.gif

I don't know if this was answer before, but is the sqkbox compatible with Vatsim?

Another question is, regarding to auto-land, is it implemented? and how well do this plane performe this? I remember that Wilco is like a brick falling off the skies lol

Looking forward to fly it in March!

Cheers!

Miguel Santos