Aerosoft Airbus X

We will not include any passenger views, we seriously believe this is a flight simulator and not a passenger simulator. Sorry. As with other things we rather spend out time in making the cockpit as good as possible.

First, thanks to the Aerosoftteam for this great Airplane. But will it include that special cabinsound of the A320 or is it (if it is not included) once possible to be given with an update as a possible option.

Kind regards,

Daniel

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

First, thanks to the Aerosoftteam for this great Airplane. But will it include that special cabinsound of the A320 or is it (if it is not included) once possible to be given with an update as a possible option.

Kind regards,

Daniel

No I do not think so. I am sorry but we got enough things to do that are realistic to even consider things that are not realistic.

We will not include any passenger views, we seriously believe this is a flight simulator and not a passenger simulator. Sorry. As with other things we rather spend out time in making the cockpit as good as possible.

Mathijs , are you including a wing view?

• Upvote 4

Good question! Answer is no because the rotation is way below standard RPMs.

Completely right!

On the new airbus A380 and A350, the N1- or EPR- values are replaced by the THR-value, which shows the percentage

of "real" thrust. This is called ACUTE system (airbus cockpit universal thrust emulator) an windmilling means the absolute "zero"-value

on this display.

Regards,

Timo

• Upvote 1

We got our own way of doing things. Sometimes a bit different, but always with good reasons. We will do other stuff. Stuff you actually see all the time. Take for example the fact the engines on a A320 often rotate slowly when the aircraft is parked at the gate. We all seen it. It's caused by the wind of course. So it rotates one way with this wind and the other way with the wind from another side. And slowly with a bit of wind and faster with a lot of wind. We'll have that as we all seen it. We also have the drooping of the flight surfaces that some fly-by-wire aircraft have when the power is off for a while. Very obvious as they are huge surfaces that move (and sometimes showing a setting that makes no sense, like ailerons down on BOTH sides).

Now that is awesome ;) I was waiting at the gate saturday evening and those are truely thing you can see !

It saddens me that people are still voting posts down for no good reason. Please only use the "vote down" as you would the "report a post" that you see on many other forums. Its not there to bully someone into not stating their own opinions just because they disagree with your own. Nor for that matter should it be used when someone posts a question which you may consider stupid. Obviously the poster didnt think it stupid or he wouldn't have posted. So please guys, leave the "vote down" for the abusive posts that need it. Otherwise we will lose the option.

• Upvote 5

Sorry, by passenger view, I meant the FSX view points over the wing. It was said before on this forum that there would be the normal FSX view points, with ones over the wings. I don't know if that has changed.

Matt, I don't know if they will or not, but I always create my own views for each addon I buy. If they don't provide wing views, I'll create a set and post them here. On a side note, I'm waiting for EZdok Camera to be released, and that will make it extra simple for anyone to do.

Curt

Hello!

I am very excited about this aircraft and cannot wait to buy it. It looks simply amazing. I just have 2 questions if thats ok...

1. Will this aircraft feature the new airbus GPWS sounds or the old ones? I take that it will have the new ones since the model you are making is with the newer IES2 displays. But will both be available?

and...

2. Will there be a united airlines livery for the A320? That will be the only airline i will fly with this plane since i am getting this addon for united virtual.

Thanks for you time,

Dennis

• Aerosoft

Hello!

I am very excited about this aircraft and cannot wait to buy it. It looks simply amazing. I just have 2 questions if thats ok...

1. Will this aircraft feature the new airbus GPWS sounds or the old ones? I take that it will have the new ones since the model you are making is with the newer IES2 displays. But will both be available?

and...

2. Will there be a united airlines livery for the A320? That will be the only airline i will fly with this plane since i am getting this addon for united virtual.

Thanks for you time,

Dennis

I did not even know there were different GPWS callouts, will investigate.

And I do think a United will be available.

That's a REALLY stupid question.. He just wrote a answer to a question similar to this one, like 3 posts above..

Take it easy.. His question was not stupid AT ALL. Matthijs was talking about passenger views, not about wing views. I was wondering the same, because passenger views could be views from inside a modeled cabin where wing views are just view points at the exterior model. I don't really know what matthijs meant with passenger views. Wing views are also very easy to create, I make my custom ones for the PMDG 747 all the time.

• Upvote 2

Been thinking a bit about the comments about the fact Aerosoft decided not to do items like a virtual cabin. And after checking out the other aircraft I got I think it's a very wise decision. See PMDG did include on in their latest superb MD11 because a lot of customers demanded or expected it. However if you look at it, the wisdom on giving in can be doubted. I know there are some virtual cabins but to keep them light on fps you are forced to keep them basic. And even PMDG does not succeed in keeping things basic and still looking great.

pic_09_01.jpg

I love the MD11, but I would not shed a tear if they would have spend the time making this virtual cabin on something else. Like Aerosoft decided.

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft

will a special flue- or loadplanner be included? Or do we have to use the MSFS default fuel-and loadplanner?

We are not sure. We really try to keep things as standard FSX as possible so other addons can use the Bus without problems and this is one such area. We also done some market research and know that customers actually like these things to be included but that they are not used a lot. One reason is that it adds the task of a ground staffer to the user, The pilot only signs off on these things 95% of the time. It's a bit like having the user also drive the pushback car, if you see what I mean. But we do have a few ideas, and we'll see.

• Aerosoft

Will the Vc be intergrated into the model file or will it be two seprate model files (one for exterior and one for VC)

Separate. If you see aircraft that have one MDL it means you are looking at a FS2004 model with all it's limitations. For example it means that the tail is included in the Virtual Cockpit, one of the reasons VC's were not very fast in FS2004.

• Aerosoft

We'll see. So far we have these liveries completed:

• A321, CFM, Air Berlin,
  • A321, CFM, Air France old livery,
  • A321, CFM, Alitalia,
  • A321, IEA, Lufthansa,
  • A320, IEA, BA, Aerosoft,
  • A320, CFM, Niki, Aerosoft
  • A320, CFM, Iberia, Aerosoft

If you like to discuss more liveries please do not do so here, but in the special topic.

• Upvote 1