Aerosoft Airbus X

The delivery of the first A320/ A321 aircraft converted from a passenger into a cargo version to customers will start in 2011. any plans of including this version in the future?

Mathijs, when you tell us " release last day of feb " its mean the 28 feb or around the end of the month?

thanks Ps very nice VC pics.

Best regards Akram.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Will your new Airbus be compatible to the new vrinsight CDU II and/or MCP combo panel?

We are trying to stay as much as possible to default key settings. Let's put it like this, we are sure this is the most complex aircraft that will be compatible with that hardware.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, when you tell us " release last day of feb " its mean the 28 feb or around the end of the month?

How ho, I said "release last day of feb" or later. We are very much on schedule, but this is the critical stage. Small issues can cause serious delays. I doubt it will mean 'around end of the month'.

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

The delivery of the first A320/ A321 aircraft converted from a passenger into a cargo version to customers will start in 2011. any plans of including this version in the future?

No plans for that at this moment. We are happy to simulate aircraft that fly now, let's leave aircraft that do not fly yet to the future.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I have a question?

Wich airlines are in Airbus X

At least 12, with 20 more in download (at no cost) on release.

The only ones I can be 100% sure of right now are Air Berlin, Air France (old and new), Alitalia, Lufthansa, Iberia.

• Upvote 1

I was wondering... I'm building an A320 home cockpit, and I plan on having mostly functional buttons/switches/knobs. Will there be a way for me to assign my switches etc. to the correct functions? FSX doesn't have built-in SimConnect commands for many of the buttons, so I need some other way (I think).

Hello,

I already own a 320 Home Cockpit and so the question from Patrick is important for me too.

Three additional questions please, I think interesting for some Airbus-Cockpit-owners:

Beside the mainscreen (showing the VC) I have separate Mini-Monitors for PFD, ND, SD and ED.

. Will it be possible to cut these screens out and put it to the respective monitors?

- does every switch have an appropriate key-command or are there mouse-clicks only too? And if so, are they compatibel with FSUIPC.

- will it be possible to make the CPFlight FCU320 http://www.cpflight....rodotti_fcu.asp compatible, esp. functions additional to FSX-standard (EXPED etc.)?

If any question is already answerd, I am sorry but I could n't find!

Best regards an thank you

Gunter

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

- Will it be possible to cut these screens out and put it to the respective monitors?

- does every switch have an appropriate key-command or are there mouse-clicks only too? And if so, are they compatibel with FSUIPC.

- will it be possible to make the CPFlight FCU320 http://www.cpflight....rodotti_fcu.asp compatible, esp. functions additional to FSX-standard (EXPED etc.)?

- We have no plans to make 2d panels and making these standby instruments as separate instruments will be hard as they are full 3d instrument.

- No promises on the key commands but we will look at it. Having most functions as default as possible will of course help a lot.

- Can't say, I have never used that bit of hardware, but again, the fact we use FSX functions as often as possible will help a lot.

• Upvote 1

That's pretty cool. Aerosoft has two Airbus aircraft that they will be releasing in short order. :D The A300 and the A320.

Aerosoft pumps them out faster than Toulouse. :lol:

I think it is great to have some choices in Airbus sims now for FSX.

• Upvote 1

That's pretty cool. Aerosoft has two Airbus aircraft that they will be releasing in short order. :D The A300 and the A320.

Aerosoft pumps them out faster than Toulouse. :lol:

I think it is great to have some choices in Airbus sims now for FSX.

Actually, it's three! A300, A320, and A321!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Quote in this instance I believe we mean marking a post up or down. I have noticed that some posts have been marked down for absolutely no reason at all.

Like Timo mentioned this and was marked down to -2. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his post and yet some decide to mark it down.

If your not sure of its purpose then dont use it please.

• Upvote 3