What does the developer of the aiport need to do?

Are there anny news for this great porject?

I think I'll finish this project in April. I have sent the jetway gmax files to Oliver already. There are some more to do but not so many.

The free-ways around the airport. I hope I have more time to do traffic animation over those free ways.

Expressway19R.jpg

Expressway19R-1.jpg

At the center of apron around concourse D, there is a rack for containers and underground way to the phaseII.

CentralRack.jpg

Detail of the underground pathway. But it is a fake one, since it is difficult to make underground pathway and gmax structure to cover it up. I made this by texture but it look almost like it is deep down.

Detail10-1.jpg

More service vehicles.

serv1.jpg

One of those airport bus will be animated but not all of them.

serv2.jpg

Some of catering and gas cars will be animated but just only a few since I don't want frame rate to drop. Now it is about 30 without any AI on my computer ( Core2 E7500 2.53 GH 9800GT Ram 2G)

serv3.jpg

• 2 months later...

Great to have a possible Release-Date.

I am looking foward for more pics of VTBS :)

It's May now. Any uptades for this amazing scenery? Can't wait to buy that stuff...

I'm sorry for any delay. I'm doing all the surrounding that you have to see during take off and landing at this airport. Please take a look. I think I'll done with this within two weeks by now.

King Mongkut Institute of Technology before landing to 19L

Kmit.jpg

Entrance from Motorway and Airport Link

Entrace.jpg

Entrance near 19L.

Entrace2.jpg

Very complicated road system, isn't it? before 19L.

Entrace3.jpg

Thanacity Condos and Golfcourse between 01 R and L.

Thanacity.jpg

Entrance from BangNa-Trat and Brurapha-Vitae expressway. There are traffic over expressway.

Thanacity2.jpg

Logistic Center

Cargocenter.jpg

Traffic

expressway.jpg

Airport Link Train Station.

AirportlinkStation.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't know about anyone else but this is outstanding work. I would love to see what you would do with an airport/area like ZBAA in China. The Peking China area in general in FS is pathetic to say the least. The vast city doesn't even extend to and around the airport grounds. Seeing how your doing Bangkok Suvarnabhumi your not only doing the airport but adding the extras around the airport that makes the area look realistic. ZBAA needs something like this should you ever decide to tackle it (no one else seems to be interested)... Just thought I'd mention this as I'm impressed with the extra work your doing on this current project that most wouldn't even bother with.

ZBAA needs something like this should you ever decide to tackle it (no one else seems to be interested)... Just thought I'd mention this as I'm impressed with the extra work your doing on this current project that most wouldn't even bother with.

Hi Dillon,

I think ZBAA is HUGE! It seem to be an endless job if I do this airport at this level of detail. Nevertheless, I'll try to do that when I'm done with this airport.

That sounds great, thanks for replying!

I love flying to Asia, so you can count me as a customer when it's ready and AESed.

Can you confirm it is going to be available for the FS9 platform?

Let me say once again: that looks really good. I tried your demo yesterday and I liked it.

So, taking into consideration that it is being improved over, it's gonna be a winner if you ask me. :)

I'm also glad Oliver showed deep interest in this scenery. AES makes sceneries' value double.

I fly into VTBS a lot in the real world. GREAT job on the terminal. I started looking for Customs! :-) I will also buy it!

Scott

Before he starts a totally new project, he should develop an FSX-Version.

That's my point of view...

I think I'm done today! Just some document preparation and I'll be ready to sent to simmarket this weekend.

Convert to FSX will be my first priority.

• Developer

I will close this topic now, because it is now more a promotion thread for a project not related to Aerosoft and/or AES.