How To Save During Free Play Timetable Run

drbarryk

I can save and reload during Free Play but only when it's a run without passengers - in other words no timetable. But when I click on the timetable and start a timetable run (e.g. Circle Line to UN) every time I save and reload everything is lost except the location of the bus. If the bus was at 8rd Avenue with 5 passengers and I save it, when I reload the bus is at 8rd Avenue, but the bus is empty and there are no more active bus stops for picking up additional passengers. All passengers are gone, all bus stop pickups are gone for the remainder of the run.

My question: is it possible to save a Free Play Game on a timetable run with passengers and pick up locations??? In other words, can you stop and restart a Free Play timetable run during the course of the run or must you go from start to finish with no opportunity to save.

Thanks, Barry

I can save and reload during Free Play but only when it's a run without passengers - in other words no timetable. But when I click on the timetable and start a timetable run (e.g. Circle Line to UN) every time I save and reload everything is lost except the location of the bus. If the bus was at 8rd Avenue with 5 passengers and I save it, when I reload the bus is at 8rd Avenue, but the bus is empty and there are no more active bus stops for picking up additional passengers. All passengers are gone, all bus stop pickups are gone for the remainder of the run.

My question: is it possible to save a Free Play Game on a timetable run with passengers and pick up locations??? In other words, can you stop and restart a Free Play timetable run during the course of the run or must you go from start to finish with no opportunity to save.

Thanks, Barry

Is my question not clear or is there no one who can answer the question? 34 views and no one has a suggestion. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE A FREE PLAY GAME WITH THE PASSENGERS AND STOPS OR, AS I'VE FOUND, WHEN YOU SAVE YOU LOSE THE PASSENGERS AND THE LIGHTED STOPS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. Thanks, Barry