Luxembourg Airports FS2004

ugandaone

Many thanks for making this available for FS2004 - definitely not a dying sim. Just bought it together with Ibiza X. As a personal policy I have decided wherever I can to get any scenery or aircraft for FS2004 as I have invested so much in the sim over the years - starting with your own Airbus way back in 2004.

Hoping people like PMDG will also realise we fs2004 ers are still around!

Thanks again

John

What are your thoughts on Luxembourg? I purchased Ibiza X and is really a breathtaking beautiful scenery (as Mallorca X), and now seeing Luxembourg is really tempting but i'm not sure which developer made it and I want to know some thoughts before purchasing it. Is it at Ibiza level?

• Developer

The sceneries Ibiza X (Simwings) and Luxembourg (CR-Software) are made by total different person, so it is always difficult to compare those.

The sceneries Ibiza X (Simwings) and Luxembourg (CR-Software) are made by total different person, so it is always difficult to compare those.

Yes I thought it was created by a different developer, never heard of them but they got my thumbs up. I bought the scenery and I'm very very pleased.

From what I can see both up to usual standards - just been out for Sunday lunch so not tried either yet but will do soon

John

They're both very different but indeed the scenery is up to Aerosoft standards.

And thanks so much to Aerosoft for reconsidering creating a FS9 version.