Luxembourg Airport, now also for FS2004

Shaun Fletcher

I am kind of dissapointed now.

Just found out that ELLX is NOT supported in AES 2.5, altough according to simmarket it should be compatible and supported since 2.4..... This is NOT good enough.... Such errors should be corrected or dealt with faster...

But now i have pointed it out,so i hope something is done... Either AES2.6 is released sooner or not... or simmarket.com gives me my cash back due to sales on false pretenses and i keep on using it for free due to this error, wich SOMEONE should take responsability for... AES was THE reason i bought this airport...

Hi,

The FSX Version of ELLX is supported by AES 2.4.

You have to wait for the FS2004 support. Oliver did not know at the release of AES 2.4 that I will publish a FS2004 version. The next AES Update will include ELLX for sure.

• Developer

I am kind of dissapointed now.

Just found out that ELLX is NOT supported in AES 2.5, altough according to simmarket it should be compatible and supported since 2.4..... This is NOT good enough.... Such errors should be corrected or dealt with faster...

But now i have pointed it out,so i hope something is done... Either AES2.6 is released sooner or not... or simmarket.com gives me my cash back due to sales on false pretenses and i keep on using it for free due to this error, wich SOMEONE should take responsability for... AES was THE reason i bought this airport...

Come down please. As Christoph explained already, the FS9 version was not planed by 2.04 and not even available at the release of 2.05.

Before you get disappointed, take a look the the AES productpage, there you find this list here, where you can see, which verison for the airports is supported or not.

If a other product (not aersoft, but others on simmarket) will say in there producttext, that they will be supported by AES, before they even talk to me, I could not change that. So the list is the one and only reference here.

Come down please. As Christoph explained already, the FS9 version was not planed by 2.04 and not even available at the release of 2.05.

Before you get disappointed, take a look the the AES productpage, there you find this list here, where you can see, which verison for the airports is supported or not.

If a other product (not aersoft, but others on simmarket) will say in there producttext, that they will be supported by AES, before they even talk to me, I could not change that. So the list is the one and only reference here.

That is irrelevant. The isue is that info that convinced me to buy this airport at Simmarket.com is WRONG, and therefore Aerosoft at least must contact Simmarket.com and rectify the error. I can actually live with that.... I just hope AES2.6 comes quickly...

But hold on.... Guess what i just found:

Check for ELLX on that AES-list you linked to, cause IT SAYS :ELLX Luxemburg CR-Software Luxemburg

SO.. Where does this error come from? Apparently yourself....So dont tell me to calm down....Do your jobs!

ELLXLuxemburgCR-Software Luxemburg

<LI>Fully supported by AES (from version 2.04) Source : http://www.shop.aero...nzahl_treffer=6

DONT TELL ME THAT I AM WRONG WHEN I AM RIGHT. The error is yours. End of discussion. Simmarket has just used info from Aerosoft, thereby you are responsible.

• Developer

That is irrelevant. The isue is that info that convinced me to buy this airport at Simmarket.com is WRONG, and therefore Aerosoft at least must contact Simmarket.com and rectify the error. I can actually live with that.... I just hope AES2.6 comes quickly...

Hello,

can you please post your AES Support ID here (AEShelp->Support->Generate Support ID, then post it here with Ctrl+V)

When I have it, I will see if I can help you before 2.06 is released.

Chrieger: Thank you,sir. I was not very happy to be told that it was not your responsability, and i got even more sour when it was revealed that it actually came from Aerosoft themselves. I appreciate that this now is being handled in a serious manner, sir :)

Hello,

can you please post your AES Support ID here (AEShelp->Support->Generate Support ID, then post it here with Ctrl+V)

When I have it, I will see if I can help you before 2.06 is released.

Here you go, sir.

8A9FB93BB9ACBA7B829FB93B1221B93BF064B83BA89FB93BD19F5941DD07

I can't possibly be the only one dealing with this issue.post-8888-12644224012_thumb.jpg

Carl

No, Carl, I have the same problem... I've been deactivating all suspect scenery items, but could not pinpoint what moves the road?

Any ideas on this one, please? I do not have UT or German roads or something like that. I did deactivate all my mesh and LC folders - to no avail....

EDIT: I removed all add-ons from scenery.cfg and the problem remains. So, this road MUST be moved to it's proper position for ELLX add-on by another add-on! Could it be German roads or perhaps UT or perhaps German Landmarks?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jure

Ok It's ready for AES and I am trying to buy it. Where is the FS9 version? I really should not have to look so hard for it. Maybe this is why FS9 sales are down. Can't find anything here. Should I get it off Simmarket? Can someone post the FS9 link? And it really should be found in the US shop as well.

Cheers!

• Developer

Ok It's ready for AES and I am trying to buy it. Where is the FS9 version? I really should not have to look so hard for it. Maybe this is why FS9 sales are down. Can't find anything here. Should I get it off Simmarket? Can someone post the FS9 link? And it really should be found in the US shop as well.

Cheers!

All product, which are compatible für FSX or FSX and FS2004, you find in the FSX Section, like ELLX:

Luxembourg Airports (FSX/FS2004)

All product, which are compatible für FSX or FSX and FS2004, you find in the FSX Section, like ELLX:

Luxembourg Airports (FSX/FS2004)

I see ok. But it should be in the FS2004 product list too. Thanks Oliver! It also needs to be corrected in the US shop. It is not even in the FSX profuct list. I had to type Luxemburg into the search bar to find it. Aerosoft needs to know that exist people like me that have never visited Luxemburg and is commited to buying the scenery anyway. Thus updating the US shop should not go overlooked.

Also, Thank you very much for rushing AES for this ahead of 2.06. Purchasing this scenery now.

Christoph, thank you for listening to us and compiling this for FS9. I hope a lot of money is made on both FS9 and FSX versions.

No, Carl, I have the same problem... I've been deactivating all suspect scenery items, but could not pinpoint what moves the road?

Any ideas on this one, please? I do not have UT or German roads or something like that. I did deactivate all my mesh and LC folders - to no avail....

EDIT: I removed all add-ons from scenery.cfg and the problem remains. So, this road MUST be moved to it's proper position for ELLX add-on by another add-on! Could it be German roads or perhaps UT or perhaps German Landmarks?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jure

Hi,

not to be a pest, but is there a solution to this misplaced road? Christoph, do you perhaps have an add-on installed that moves default roads? I'm scratching my head over this one... :blush:

Thanks!

Regards,

Jure

Hi,

not to be a pest, but is there a solution to this misplaced road? Christoph, do you perhaps have an add-on installed that moves default roads? I'm scratching my head over this one... :blush:

Thanks!

Regards,

Jure

Hello all,

For information, I've also the same road problem as you guys are experiencing... :-(

Hi,

I do not really know where your problems are. Everybody told me FS2004 ist the better simulator :D

Why done`t you have products like UTE or All roads of europe. In this case you would not have any problems...

But please be calm. I am already working on this issue. For this reason the FS2004 update will be released later!

You get the correction of the roads arround ELLX.

If have to go on a unplaned business trip in the next 3 days. So I can not tell you when we will get back

Hi,

I do not really know where your problems are. Everybody told me FS2004 ist the better simulator :D

Why done`t you have products like UTE or All roads of europe. In this case you would not have any problems...

But please be calm. I am already working on this issue. For this reason the FS2004 update will be released later!

You get the correction of the roads arround ELLX.

If have to go on a unplaned business trip in the next 3 days. So I can not tell you when we will get back

Christoph,

thank you, that's what I was after... :D I probably misunderstood when you wrote some time ago that you have made ELLX on default FS9. I have no problem with an add-on like UTE or European roads. The problem was that I wasn't sure if you made ELLX to fit add-on roads or default FS9. All clear now, thank you. :)

As for the FS2004 being better... hehe... let's say, I prefer FS9 at the moment, it fulfills all my flying needs. Plus I have close to a million add-ons for it.

Again, thanks for the great ELLX for FS9, it is wonderful and I really, really like it! :wub:

Regards,

Jure