Position of plane

BRAMBOREF

I positioned, several times, my plane on gate 1 or 3, in Milano Linate (LIML)

well, plaine have been positioned INTO the Airport Building.May I know where

is the error? Thanks

Luigi

post-14819-126414283578_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft

I positioned, several times, my plane on gate 1 or 3, in Milano Linate (LIML)

well, plaine have been positioned INTO the Airport Building.May I know where

is the error? Thanks

Luigi

It would help a bit if we knew what addons you are using. Could this be related to AES?

• Developer

It would help a bit if we knew what addons you are using. Could this be related to AES?

Sorry Mathijs, you should not start this way. Not all is AES related, lol. :lol:

[/quote

Thank you for your answer. I am using Maddog 2008 Pro. AES was working perfectly before I got a

new PC. As I reinstalled AES the problems comes up. Files register had been repaired. I do not

what can happeneded.

Luigi

• Developer

Thank you for your answer. I am using Maddog 2008 Pro. AES was working perfectly before I got a

new PC. As I reinstalled AES the problems comes up. Files register had been repaired. I do not

what can happeneded.

Luigi

AES has nothing to do with the positioning of Aircraft, when you select an airport and Gate via the FS Menu. This is only related to the AFCAD file which is active for this airport. If you have installed a AI Traffictool, which provide there own AFCAD for airports, like Mytraffic, it is possible that there afcads are in a higher prio then the afcad of the airport addon, then you will have a missplacement, because the AI-Traffic Afcad is designed for a default airport.

Move the Scenery Entry of the AI Addon down, direct above the default scenery entries, and check the airports again.