Can't install Diamond Katana

marick626

Hey guys,

I bought the Diamond Katana yesterday and have to say it is better than I expected even though it is an old release.

I am having trouble installing it into my bro's computer. It says that the unistaller can't be installed and then comes up with an error. Really preety much it does not let me install it in a second computer. I have proof of purchase and am the rightful owner. I would understand if there is a feature to deny multiple installations but again, it is done with my purchase. I should be able to do what I want with it as long as it is on my computers.

Is there a way to fix this or bypass this feature?

thank you

Hello Marick626,

Yes you can install it onto your computers no problem but I could swear black was blue you said you were trying to install it onto your "Brothers" computer.

You bought the license for you and not to share with anyone else.

• Aerosoft

Mind you, we are not silly about installing the software on several of your own machines. You buy it you use it as you like (we got some products that do not support this fully but that's the developers that set those limits, not Aerosoft).

Hello Marick626,

Yes you can install it onto your computers no problem but I could swear black was blue you said you were trying to install it onto your "Brothers" computer.

You bought the license for you and not to share with anyone else.

Yes, I have it on mine and my brother wants to have it as well on his computer in his room. We both like FS.

Even if it doesn't have a limit, I still can't install the thing. It comes up with an error. Are there any typical issue that do not allow installation of this product?

Wow! You are pushing the limits of the licence! Multiple installs on computers you own is one thing, sharing the product for free with another is not.

Anywho, they can always lock the thread if you are in breach of the EULA.

Meantime, system specs for your brothers computer? Does he have full Administrator rights? What is the error, specifically?