EBBR for FSX

Olda

• 1 year later...

from previus post from another topic:

Thank's for your feedback. I installed it again for a check, i did not get any error's (missing guid's) when starting at EBBR with a deactivated AFX_EBBR.bgl file, have not tested with a overfly yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok But test it throu to make sure it was it. i might have more info.....

from previus post from another topic:

Thank's for your feedback. I installed it again for a check, i did not get any error's (missing guid's) when starting at EBBR with a deactivated AFX_EBBR.bgl file, have not tested with a overfly yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok But test it throu to make sure it was it. i might have more info.....

Thank's for trying to help, but tried an overfly now, but get the same fault again when scenery tries to load, i think it has to do with how scenery are build up!!!

Cheers

Stein-Ove

im not sayeing this is the direct lead just that acording the info it might have an effect on the system.

As i also dident think it was enough as i used a setting from here:http://www.fsdevelop...ssing_%28FSX%29

I saw there is missing textures as well whitch makes FSX look for them and you can even se how often FSX looks for tose textures, the Guid was just a small peace as far as i could read it is only caled once or so, and then ignored. The textures are caled all the time in order to show it right. as you would se when FSX load it would give info on the missing textures but when FSX runs. Just a little movement of the view would give missing texture pop up after each other. and actualy i did hold enter down and FSX got overloaded and CTD.

But there is many othere places to look i actualy cleand up the dll.xml and EXE.xml file last week and those files actualy was causing CTD at exit not only whit airbus X but other programs and i know FSinn and rex can cause it.

just to prove its all those small pices that makes it so dam hard to find

so i think it ends here.....

im not sayeing this is the direct lead just that acording the info it might have an effect on the system.

As i also dident think it was enough as i used a setting from here:http://www.fsdevelop...ssing_%28FSX%29

I saw there is missing textures as well whitch makes FSX look for them and you can even se how often FSX looks for tose textures, the Guid was just a small peace as far as i could read it is only caled once or so, and then ignored. The textures are caled all the time in order to show it right. as you would se when FSX load it would give info on the missing textures but when FSX runs. Just a little movement of the view would give missing texture pop up after each other. and actualy i did hold enter down and FSX got overloaded and CTD.

But there is many othere places to look i actualy cleand up the dll.xml and EXE.xml file last week and those files actualy was causing CTD at exit not only whit airbus X but other programs and i know FSinn and rex can cause it.

just to prove its all those small pices that makes it so dam hard to find

so i think it ends here.....

Thank's for input,, but it didn't help much. I have no problem with dll.xml and exe.xml, so that don't help much.

I had an another test right now, without AS EBBR installed, from EGBB-EDDF, strait over London and Brussel with PMDG NGX, ASE and ActiveSky Evo., after 1h23m, a nice touchdown on 07R with 5000m sight and autogen on Very Dence and mesh res set to 5m.

Like i said in another post about this.......

Bye Bye Brussel, was nice to know you.... :boohoo_s:

Much better to forget this scenery and fly (over Brussel) instead....!!!

Cheers

Stein-Ove