Aes nice airport

[hi thanks for that but it is a aerosoft product from france one not simwings

i thought you would support all aerosoft games or is the prob that the product came out before aes

please could you let me know

thanks

martin

also i look for the aerosoft shop to buy the product for aes and that is done by simwings am not sure where this leads as it the same product that i got now

please reply back

regards

martin

also i look for the aerosoft shop to buy the product for aes and that is done by simwings am not sure where this leads as it the same product that i got now

please reply back

regards

martin

Martin,

like the author of AES (Oliver Pabst) has already written, Nice from the France 1 package has no AES. This scenery is too old and it is not possible to make it comaptible with AES. France 1 was made by SimWings and was published by Aerosoft.

By they way there is a brandnew version of Nice called Nice Cote d'Azur. This one is for AES, but it is only made for FSX. And this scenery was not made by SimWings but by Aerosoft.

Bernhard